Chapter: 23 Tell me the Truth

Hello everyone, 😇
sorry for a ultra late update . ☺️☺️☺️
•••••••••••••••

Here the story continues::::

Recap: Randhir asked sanyu to marry him. But she denied him . She try to agreed him on that she is committed to someone else. But stubborn Randhir still believe that she is giving just a mere excuse to hide her love for him.
•••••••••••••••••••

Same night
His room

Randhir's pov

A tint of a sadness brought on my face . How easily she broke my all the glorious dreams. She try her hard to flap a slap on my heart. But not so easily sanyu. I am not that type of a guy.
You can't go so fast out of me. I ll make you mine.

I picked out that same diamond ring from his track pant pocket . My eyes shaded with the salty water. Like a innocent blossom moleskin coz of few drops of dew. Exactly, my sacred love pierced with the tiny droplets of my tears.

I knew that there must be some reason behind her nuisance lies

I knew that there must be some reason behind her nuisance lies. I never saw her  with any guy. Even her phone contacts has only couple of males colleagues numbers. My heart torched me  to believe in my love . She was falsely accused herself.

The darken night and the sparkling moon traumatising me submissively. I remembered the days when i used to laugh with her.

I cursed myself why i proposed her . May be the day wouldn't come like this . I can spare my whole life with her without being her husband . But i want her in my life . I can't breathe for a minute without her.

But in the cruise, she herself admitted that she loves me . I am sure she faked her words that She has boyfriend. She was just lied to me.

"I ll find out the truth. She loves me . I know She loves me a lot ." He screamed out of frustration inside his room.

(End of his pov)

His face bestows in the flames of anger. His anger coz she didn't even cast him as her loyal friend that she can share her heart , her secrets . Why she behaving like a lost loser. She herself admits that she loves him then why she act to prove her wrong.

He hardly bang his hand on the wall. His eyes persuading the fear of losing something, her trust. He felt like whatever his heart felt for  her . She dump everything in vain.

He pull out his  whole potential and kicked the brown wooden lamp table . The ceramic carved table lamp broken in hundred of tiny peices like him. His heart is burning inside his chest. She rejected him over her false lies , a false boyfriend.