Day 2 - Part 2

~~~~~~
From there I left. I was supposed to watch , but I didn't have the guts to keep watching this transaction. Not for it's a shameful thing to have drugs , but for the fact that Matthew was the one doing it. For fuck's sake I smoked weed too , but there's a difference between Matthew and I . For it didn't matter that Matthew was an athlete or a perfect goody goody , but for the fact that he has a future.He knows it to , but how can you escape if you're too busy trying to run from yourself. Trying to escape from the reality of the real world ? I kept walking along the empty halls that scared me each and every time I walked through them. Dark and lonely . For that's how I felt. I felt alone. I felt ashamed as I looked up into the sky for I was outside of the school finally. Maybe one day I'll get over it , but I don't think that's going to happen soon. For empty halls just bring back terrible memories. They make me think too much . I then walked all the way to the other wing of the school , and sat underneath the tree. I felt all this pressure upon my shoulders lift a little knowing that Cassidy is safe now , or at least temporarily.
The sun was no longer around. It was clouded , and then I felt it. A prickle. Another and another. It started raining , and I enjoyed it. It was refreshing , and it helped me hide my own tears. Mixing the clean, pure , untainted water with my own tears was a relief . No one noticed me , but that didn't mean I wanted them to see me cry . I moved my hoody more down to cover my teary eyes as I left this world for a moment or so.
For no one noticed a lost soul sniffling by the side of a sad dying tree. No one noticed anything around here. From the cops driving by to the parents and kids alike. No one cared enough to notice for if you see something then it must be real. If you're quiet enough you could hear the cries and pleas of those calling out for help .If you can hold it , it's true. If you can smell it then you can taste it , and if you can do all those things then it must be true. No one wants these things to be real. We want a happy safe society where no one gets hurt and left behind.But ,people are always getting left behind and forgotten along the way. Look at me.....