chapter 2

When I woke up, I didn’t hear birds chirp as they normally did when I woke up in my bed. I would often stay in my bed and listen to their chirping, just because it makes me happy.
But I soon understood I wasn’t in my bed. Not even in my room nor house.

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times, trying to get used to what I was seeing. I looked around to see I was in a large cage-like room. All around me were other girls from Fairy Tail. They all seemed asleep, but I really didn’t want to be the only one to be awake, so I decided to wake someone up.

I walked towards the person closest to me, which was Levy. I grabbed her shoulder and shook her a couple of times.
“Levy!” I whisper-yelled. She shot up, clearly awake right now. She looked around with a panicked face.
“Where are they?! Where are we?! What?!” She shrieked. I grabbed her shoulders again and held her.
“Calm down, Levy. I don’t know where we are. Let’s wake the others up.” I said to her. She nodded and stood up.

I did the same and walked to Erza, who lay on the ground with a pained look on her face.

What could’ve happened? I didn’t remember much from before I passed out. Only that we were fighting against...........

..........Okay everything was clear to me right now.

We lost our battle. The battle we had trained for, the battle which was making the decision.
Would we have our freedom, or would we be controlled by the Rebel?

“Erza, wake up. Erza, come on, wake up.” I whispered. Erza’s eyes slowly started to open, but the pained look on her face stayed right there. She sat straight up and held her head.
“Where are we?” She said in a sleepy voice.
“I tell you the truth if I say I have no idea..” I mumbled.

She then woke up completely. She jumped up, making me fall on the ground and land on my butt.
“Oh, sorry Lucy.” She just said. I deadpanned.
“But, where is the enemy? How did we arrive here?” She started asking me questions, so fast I couldn’t even shrug or say I didn’t know the answer.

Suddenly she stopped talking and looked around. She seemed very surprised.
“Why aren’t the boys in here?” She asked.

What? What did she say? The boys....wait....she is right. The boys aren’t here!

I noticed the absence of the boys too. Natsu, Gray, Elfman, Jet and all the others. They weren’t here, only the girls from Fairy Tail were present.

“They must have separated us. But, that means the boys are somewhere too! We have to find them!” I said. I stood up and walked to the door of the room. I tried to open it, but it of course was locked.
“Erza, help me with this!” I exclaimed. Erza immediately came by my side, taking a stance (one she always takes if she’s going to kick someone) and she kicked the door with a great force.

You should think that the door, being hit by Erza for crying out loud, would have broken along with the walls.

But seriously nothing happened.
Erza looked at me, emotionlessly. She glanced at the door again, before grabbing her leg.
“OUCH!!!! OW OW OW!!” She started to jump on one leg while holding her leg in pain.
I looked at Levy, with a look on my face which said ‘WTF?’. She just shrugged and rushed to Erza’s side. She helped her sit down and looked at her leg.
“I hope it isn’t broken.” I mumbled. Erza nodded slightly in agreement. “But why couldn’t you break through the door?”