7 - Intruders

It was a beautiful work day in the base today. Well, not beautiful. It was more foggy than usual today, and maybe even a bit more rainy today. There was the aroma of cement on the air and the scent of metal still drifted throughout the base.

Mangus was with his girlfriend Alyce, whom he treated as a tool. You can scroll up to find his picture in an earlier chapter. She was clearly oblivious to it all, loving him dearly with all her heart. She locked arms with him, Mangus not minding a bit.

 She locked arms with him, Mangus not minding a bit

(just to give you an image, here she is)

Paul and Pat had been patrolling the base together for quite some time now, seeing no one in sight. But just in case of any intruders, they were there. They were mostly saying sickly sweet things to each other, making each other giggle, and kissing one another on various places of he face now and again. Maybe the lips 👀

Tord had been admiring his gun collection, as one of his soldiers came in. Derrick. Owned by my personfriend ThePunLeader . Read their fanfic of him if you want 😂👌😂👌he dank

"Boss...?" He said in a worried, higher tone. "There's someone out there... I-I saw them..."

"...I knew something was going to be off today..." Tord told him. "Go and hide. The soldiers will take care of them. Well, they'll do their best at least."

Derrick nodded a little shyly and frantically skipped off. Tord rolled his eyes. "Man-baby." He muttered.

Tord then went to the task at hand. He turned on Paul and Pat's walkie-talkies and started to yell very sternly at them: "There are at least three intruders in this area. If they pose as a threat, shoot them. If they don't, spare and tell them to leave."

They've never had intruders before. They hadn't prepared or even done any drills for this... but Paul was determined.

"Right you are, sir. We'll figure it out! We always do!" He nodded, beaming.

"I knew I could count on you two. Now prove yourselves." Tord smirked as he turned off his walkie-talkie for now, watching them from the security cameras.

The two looked both sides, then grabbed their rifles and started on the hunt for the silhouettes. There was definitely three alright, and they were chattering extremely quietly as to not disturb anyone. Paul became very suspicious about their movements, but tamed down his inner animal and watched them closely. He didn't want to get a false alarm.

"You sure we should be here?" One of the figures asked. He(?) seemed all about himself.

"Probably not." The other asked. He(?) seemed like the party killer.

"We don't mean any harm." Said the one in the middle, who was a little scared. He(?) seemed like the leader of the group.

Paul and Patryk both drew close, then seeing who it was. Paul's friend.

Edd. Green hoodie. Usually the leader.

Matt. Purple hoodie. Also green overcoat? No one likes him as much as himself.

And don't forget Tom. Blue hoodie. Both angry and rude.

Paul looked at Edd, extremely shocked to find his old buddy there. Animation brought them both together and they haven't seen each other since. "...E-Edd?"

Edd glanced at Paul. He seemed excited to see his old friend. "Paul??"

Matt hid behind Tom as Pat pointed a gun to him. "Not the face!!" Tom just rolled his eyes. Pat put his gun away. They were definitely seeming as if they weren't a harm, so he cut them a bit of slack.

Matt then sighed in relief, pulling out a hand mirror. He then adjusted his ginger locks with a smirk. "Ooh. I look good." Tom looked grumpy as he drank from his flask. "For five minutes, could you not be yourself?" Shrek 2 reference kill me-

Paul and Edd embraced into a hug, holding each other tightly. Platonically. No cheating is happening here. "Heheh... I missed you."

Now Tord was watching through the hidden cameras. It pissed him off. "What are you doing?!" Robbie Rotten- I'm so sorry I'll leave now—

"We should meet outside of this area. This area is EXTREMELY dangerous. Tord does not want to see you. You can give me your phone number." Paul told him with a beaming smile.

After the two exchanged phone numbers, they hugged again, laughing loudly.

"So, next week?" Edd beamed brightly.

"Next week." Paul fist bumped him, laughing a little. Derrick smiled and laughed very loud at the fist bump. Then he stopped and went, "I don't get it."

Paul laughed a little at Derrick, looking at Edd. "Don't mind him. He has a problem with adult concepts."

Derrick pouted a little about that remark, but Edd smiled.

"I get it." Edd beamed.

Derrick left and so did Edd and his gang, being themselves. They were all merry and jolly. Just in time for the holidays. Except Tom. Ebenezer Scrooge-

Paul and Pat waved at them together. They said their goodbyes, gayly holding hands.

"Old friends?" Pat smiled.

"Yes." Paul replied with a chuckle. "They're good friends of mine."

"Nice." Pat smiled. "So, uh... wanna head home? It's the end of our shift."

"Of course." Paul smirked and picked him up bridal style. They were in a relationship so it was ok to do that. Plus Pat secretly liked it-

Tord saw Edd and the gang leaving, ever so slightly feeling guilty about his actions of the past. How he hurt them so, emotionally and physically...! It made him feel worse and worse just thinking about it. His battle scars hurt even more now and his Adam's apple tensed up. This was the only time in his leadership career that he had actually...cried. Tears streamed down his cheeks and his expression was extremely pained. Like he missed them, but he knew he had to move on. He hid himself in his room and made sure that no one followed him.

But on the more happier side of things as to not make you feel sad for Tord, Paul drove Pat to the apartment, opening the door for him. They went inside, joking about the silliest of things. Then they went and sat on the couch, cuddling together as they watched a romantic movie. The couple was obviously straight, but they had the same bond Paul and Patryk did.

After about 40 minutes into the movie, Pat fell asleep in the arms of his loving husband. This made Paul laugh out loud, quietly of course. Paul kissed his forehead as he drifted off into a deep slumber as well, the both of them quietly being gay and cuddling still. They were truly happy together, and nothing would ever change that.

(I'm feeling quite passionate about this. So, I would like to address my lover. They've done an amazing job keeping me happy in this relationship and it's such a gay relationship, I love it. Well, the point is that they are on this app as well and they are super sweet. I love you, Lloyd. With all of my heart. Let's hope we never stop being gay™ 💕)