Out again pt 1

Sakura p.o.v

Girls, if you keep getting put in jail, you're gonna be put in there permanently(?)

Now you may be thinking, what the hell happened or maybe not because no one cares, but anyway not the point.

I'm Sakura, the girl with the long blue hair is my sister Hinata, and the other girl with the red hair and glasses name is Karin. She's our bestfriend. For as long as I can remember we have been bullied because we don't like people and if we did we rather hang out with boys, and we're different from others. We have chakra while they don't. Often times we fought because they threw a hit first, this time we were helping one of our really good friend Moegi and the boys. ( I know what y'all thinking, but I wanted to change it up and make Karin nice. Plz don't hate)

Karin has been our friend since the second grade, we all got picked for our hair and/or background, but when we found out that they have been picking in little kids we couldn't take it anymore, so we fought back. It's not their fault they have chakra, ever since than we became a little family. Itachi and I the parents, Karin, Suigetsu, Hinata, and Deidara the aunt's and uncles. They live with us since their parents died in the war, but we'll explain more later.  

"Girls, not only did you get expelled, but they did to. I hope you know that they have to go to school, but I made sure you all go to the same school" Kizashi states, ever since we were little Kizashi has been there for us. All of us.

TBC. Sorry for the short chapter, I honestly don't know where I was going with this, but if you could, leave a comment and tell me what I need to work on and mistakes.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO FABMARSHMALLOWS
F

ridayLove13
Animespring
kawaiisocute
taylormiller13
SweetCheeryGirl
chico179
beky103
Bleachforlife
SakuraRamroop
@michael12402
@SokoNara
@hoekahgay
TELL ME WAT U GUYS THINK