Starting over

"Girls, if you keep getting put in jail, you're gonna be put in there permanently"

You're probably wondering why we're being given a warning. My sisters and I, Karin and Hinata, have been put into holding cells a numerous amount of times, but it's not our fault. When you get tired of being bullied you make a change. Our change just so happened to be fighting, it's not like we didn't tell the principal the first four times. We did!! The principal didn't care so we took matters into our own hands, and when the bullies realized we weren't going to be pushed around anymore they went and targeted our friend Moegi. We finally had enough and we may have destroyed the gym...and got expelled...but what else could we do. No one seemed to care. We're out of that Hell hole and that's all that matters.

"You'll be moved to a new school, lucky for you, your god mother is there and the Akatsuki. The only one who knows you're coming is Lady Tsunade, please be good you three. I don't need you actually ending up in jail." Kizashi told us, Kizashi owns an orphanage and us three were, coincidentally, placed there and he's taken care of not only us but hundreds of kids. That's also where we met Moegi, we still live there but we'll be eighteen next year and we get to leave. Though we'll always come back to help out, it's our home after all.

"We will!! For you, Moegi, and Tamaki!! We'll tell you about our day when we get home, promise. Make sure you take Tamaki outside and let him play, then give him a bath, and let him take a nap" I tell him, Tamaki is a one year old and I've been taking care of him since he came to the orphanage when he was a baby.

"Tell Suri we'll be home soon" we all yell before we leave his office and head to downstairs to the door.  We reach Karin's Jeep and Hina gets a call and she connects it to the Jeep. "Sup losers, we're leaving right now" Karin says with a smile on her face and Hinata just laughs. "Hey Karin and Sak. Hey babe, how's your day been" Hinata's boyfriend asks.

"It's been very... eventful. Dad isn't really happy with us right now, but we'll make it up to him."  Hina says with a sigh. "How was yours?" Before he could answer another voice is heard and they' seemed very annoyed . "Hey, brat, where'd you put the project?  I'm going to take it to the classroom before we leave... hey guys"  "HI SASO-NII"  we all yell... "Can you guys hurry... we haven't had anything to eat all day and we're almost there." I ask while my stomach is grumbling. I'm going to get hangry in a minute

"I'll get the guys and we'll met y'all in the parking lot. Love y'all, I love you Hina"  "We/I love you too!!"

 Love y'all, I love you Hina"  "We/I love you too!!"

This is Karin's Jeep

So, I'm starting over. What do y'all think? Ja~ Minna