Chapter 55

4 Days Later

I still felt like shit, I felt groggy every day that I woke up. John has called me everyday since I left, but I wouldn't answer.

"He cheated on you because Jane is better and will give him what he wants" I mumbled to myself as I brushed my hair down. I looked like a mess I still had tear stains dried on my face and some left over makeup smeared around my eyes like a raccoon. I began crying again and shaking.

Why would Jane do this to me? We were best friends. Was Jane sleeping with any other Beatle besides John? maybe George or Ringo? Eh, not Ringo but maybe George. I bet the hell she is. Back when we went to school Jane was a slag and even slept with a few of our male teachers.

I sat in a chair by the window and daydreamed for nearly half the day, Life without love is like a Christmas tree without any decorations. I felt heart broken.

I watched the snow fall and cover everything with sheets of white. Hopefully they all can forget about me, I don't think I could ever trust Jane again, maybe John but not Jane. I cried like a baby for awhile until the phone started ringing.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and went to answer it.

"Hello?" I said quietly and sniffled.

"Penny?" A man whispered. This is literally the longest conversation I've had with anyone the past few days.

"uhm, yes" I said in response.

"Its Paul, you okay?" He asked concerned.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying again. "I'm fine"

He was quiet. "John hasn't been himself since you left"

"Good for him." I nipped.

"John wasn't the only Beatle she's been sleeping with" Paul said ignoring my rude comment.

"Who" I said feeling furious.

"George" He said.

I didn't say anything for awhile. "Penny?" He asked

"Paul. I got to go i'm sorry" I said and quickly hung up the phone. That's the first time I spoken to Paul while I was at the hotel. I climbed back into the hotels bed and snuggled up to the white pillow and stared out the window from the bed.

Although 1967 just started 5 months ago, I wish it was over. I decided to ring Pattie and tell her about Jane and George. Pattie was still staying at the house and still with George. Pattie was devastated when I told her what Paul said, she told me she won't tell anyone that it was Paul who told me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was sort of a filler but its leading up to things! I promise!