To Feel A Happy Ending

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY
-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT
- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS
- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH
-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE
- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS
-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)
On with the story
percy's P.O.V
Waking up was harder than I thought. My muscles were still sore from recent events.
But getting up I was once again greeted with all of the infinity stones.
Yeah getting up just got ten times harder.
"So, did we do it"
Space burst forward and exclaimed "yeah".
"So what did we just prevent again?" Power question
"The mad Titan quest in the destruction of The universe, we just stop the chances of an interglacial war" Reality said in a matter of fact tone, "can you fire Percy now?"
"Yeah can I get fired?"
Time roll her eyes at my childish behavior, "you're fired".
"I'M FREE".
Time smiled before saying, "this is goodbye young one, even after you die we will never forget you service to us"
"Expect for Space" Mind pointed out.
"We will pay you back but until then, I hope you will go talk to your dad who is very worry, along with your uncle."
With that said they disappeared, for good from my life.
Wait, did they say my dad and uncle were within talking range?!?
Racing outside I sprint towards the big house and was meet with the sight of my dad and uncle arguing out loud.
"You tried to kill him!"
"Not in the right mind!"
"Why did Jane even tell you he was alive!"
"I'll have you know mortal that I am a very likeable character."
"And I'm like you to know that I am going to be kicking your-"
"Dad, Tony!"
They both snap their heads towards my sprinting figure.
Giving them both hugs (separately).
I would like to say we had a heartwarming moment, but we men suck at emotion so Tony just fistbump me and Loki patted my shoulder.
They went back to bicker but only over what my lifestyle should be.
In the end both of them agreed to go over details back out the tower, they send me ahead to go back to my cabin to grab my things.
Strangely enough I found a note on the door.

Dear Percy Jackson,
We forgot to mention that we would be doing to one favor for your services
From The Infinity Stones

Were they talking about my dad and uncle founding me back at camp?
Shrugging I open the door to get my things only to see one person who I never thought I would see again.
"M-Mom?"
Putting down a item from my nightstand that she was examining she turned around with a smile.
Freezing up my mind became mush, I faintly heard my Uncle and Dad arguing while coming up the stairs up the cabin.
"I made him his own suit, he can be like my sidekick"
"No, none of-"
Stopping dead they both must of seen my mom.
Smiling she said, "honey I'm home".
Running up I fell in the embrace of my mother, while she whispered soothing things to me as I felt tears of joy streaming down my face.
Right now I can't tell you how my life will be now all I can say is one thing.
I have a feeling that this family is going to have a happy ending.
THE END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter will be a A.N