To feel nostalgic

This chapter is dedicated to
...
Everyone that likes cookies
and
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY
-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT
- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS
- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH
-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE
- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS
-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)
Go thank my beta reader SmartieQueen
On with the story!
To feel nostalgic
Loki's P.O.V
I was pretty much a shell; even if my mother was back, even if Odin did not blame me for what I did, and even if I had a protective Thor watching over me. It just wasn't fair that my family had to die; it just wasn't fair that I got to live instead.
I sulked in my room, resting on a chair, trying to remember the days when I was actually happy- Even if it was over some of the stupidest things.
This happened before Percy was born and when I had just started to court Sally for a while.
Sally was always my light, I never stopped being attracted to her. Whenever I had a bad day she would always be there to lend an ear, and I always thought that my relationship with Sally was perfect; Until one day when I was ranting about Thor's friends, talking about how idiotic they were.
I started to notice the way Sally's shoulders slouched and how she was suppressing her sadness in order to give me a smile. I gently dragged her toward the couch and soon the two of us were cuddling next to each other.
"How was your day?" I whispered in Sally's ear.
She looked uncertain at first but then she told me about a really bad day at work; about how rude some people can be. Then she talked about her arm aching because a monster got in a lucky shot with their claw.
The second I heard that I grasped her arm gently and looked it over; it looked fine to me.
"Loki, it's the other arm"
I let out a chuckle before grasping the other arm and examining it; grateful she was able to take some godly food and not burn up (unlike me who can).
"Next time you get hurt, you tell me" I said as I hugged her tightly, and she let out Giggle.
I used to laugh at how lovers acted this way, but now I can see why they act in such ways.
Every Time she smiled at me, I knew she was looking at my good side and never once glanced at my bad side- I felt light-headed.
I was grinning like a fool as I got up and said in a childish voice, "let's take a walk around your human polluted home that makes my lungs groan at the foulness in the air"
She playfully slapped me and we walked out of the building and into the snow.
Sally said she loved spring, while I liked winter. In Asgard their were only spring and summer; I definitely knew what snow was, but I always felt free with the cold against my skin.
I joked about how I did not need much gear for the harsh weather and my brother Thor need it.
"I believe there is only one explanation to why I can bear the cold more the Thor."
Sally tried to suppress a smile as she realized I was going to say something funny.
"This whole time I have been the stronger brother"
She laughed, remembering how I told her of my struggles to hold a sword as a child.
The memory ended and others flashed; one caught my attention.
This was back when Sally had been just my best friend.
I decided to stay over for lunch; Sally looked beautiful in the simple sleeveless top and jeans.
It was during the summer, and Sally noticed my hesitation when eating some beef she cooked.
I thought it would be embarrassing to talk about how when I was little I could not eat the tough, heavy meat in Asgard. I could now but I could not but help but feel slightly disgusted.
"Loki, you do know friends don't poison other friends"
I smiled and tried to take a bite, I chewed the annoyingly tough, stringy meat.
I tried to swallow as nonchalantly as possible, but I clearly failed when Sally handed me a paper napkin.
I spit in it and quickly trashed it.
"If you hated beef you could've just told me" Sally said, I marveled on how she did not sound disappointed, she always seem to be bubbling with happiness.
It always made me feel happy knowing my best friend was, without a doubt, the best.
"I can eat meat, just don't enjoy having it inside my stomach"
She had a thoughtful look before saying, "remember when you didn't know what a chicken was because they don't exist on Asgard?"
I raised an eyebrow, not seeing where she was heading.
"It happens to be a pretty light meat and really good, also there's a McDonald's place two blocks down and I am in the mood for some chicken nuggets"
I decided to humor her and I walked with her to the place.
I felt like I was biting down into heaven.
She laughed at my expressing and soon we wandered out into the park; a jogger passed by and I saw a small dog run away from a frantic owner.
I excused myself saying I had to return home.
"Of course I will return as quickly as possible; who knows what might happen to you if you don't see my god-like looks"
She laughed and rolled her eyes before smiling and giving me a quick kiss on my cheek .
I was blushing so badly that I looked away from her.
"All right Mr. Handsome, looks like my life is in your hands so you better visit soon."
I noticed she was also a little red before she waved and walked briskly away.