"Well, you were still nowhere near as good as me. That dance would've been tragic if I wasn't the lead." Back to cocky he goes. But for the first time, his big ego didn't irritate me. In fact, if anything, it made me like him even more. I felt a butterfly sensation in my stomach, and that's when I realised my feelings for Bill were changing.

(Dipper's POV)

"Well well well, Dipper Pines, what brings you here?"

To be honest, when I decided I would visit Gideon to interrogate him, I never really thought about what I was actually going to say. Plus, I probably should've bought some kind of weapon, since Gideon can get pretty violent. I really didn't think this through.

"Where's my sister, Gideon?" I asked, raising my voice and putting on an angry face to look more intimidating. It's not that I wasn't angry, but I've never been the scary type, unlike Robbie who's resting face gives you nightmares. Gideon raised an eyebrow, a look of confusion on his face. "I don't know. She doesn't exactly come round to hang out very often."

I growled and lifted up my curled fists, preparing to punch him if need be. I grabbed his collar and pulled him close. "Gideon I swear- tell me where she is or I will knock you out." Gideon put his arms up in retreat and began shaking his head repeatedly. "I swear I don't know." I didn't trust the desperation in his voice or the fear on his face. Gideon was known to be a liar, and a good one at that.

My fist clenched even more, and I pulled back ready to punch. Liar liar liar liar. I was consumed with anger, and didn't bother to think about any of the consequences. He's a liar. I swung my fist towards him and he shut his eyes tightly. However, a hand grabbed my fist before I could do anything. "Dipper. Don't." Her voice bought me back into reality and I lowered my fist while releasing Gideon.

He immediately retreated to the safety of his home, but Wendy slipped her foot in the door before he could shut it. "We're not done." She simply stated. Gideon poked his head round the door and agreed to talk, but remained hiding just in case I threatened him again. I wasn't going to though. Wendy kept me calm the entire time, almost like an anchor.

"So you don't have Mabel?" I sighed, breaking the silence. Gideon quickly shook his head no, still looking traumatised. "Can we look inside your house then?" I asked calmly, not fully believing him. "You could, but it would be a waste of time. She's not here. I haven't seen her since she filed that restraining order against me." I nodded and Gideon opened his door, gesturing for us to come in. "Ladies first." Wendy said smirking. I playfully shoved her in the arm while she laughed, and walked in. She followed closely behind and we began looking for Mabel.

(Mabel's POV)

After the dance, Bill and I walked over to the refreshments table and began helping ourselves. There was so much food I had never seen before and I was determined to try as much as I could. "Hey shooting star, ever tried this?" Bill asked, gesturing towards an odd, pink lump of what looked like slime. "Uh no! Is that even food?" I asked, tilting my head and poking it. Bill handed it to me. "Try it." I hesitantly took the plate and stared at it for a few seconds, before taking a sniff. I immediately gagged.

"Bill that smells disgusting. There's no way I'm eating that." I giggled and held my nose. "Oh come on shooting star take a risk." He pleaded, giving me the puppy eyes. "Or are you too much of a wuss?" He raised his eyebrow, smirking. My mouth formed an 'O' shape, mimicking offence, and I picked up the 'slime' and took a bite. Surprisingly, it was actually really good. "Mmmh" I took another bite.

"Wait is it actually good?" He asked, laughing in shock. My eyes widened and I slapped his arm lightly. "Wait you're saying you haven't tried it?!" I asked in horror. He shook his head and began laughing hysterically. "The main reason I ate it was because I thought that you had eaten it!" Bill stole the blob from my grasp and took a bite, before licking his lips. "Oh wow it actually is good. I wasn't even sure it was edible originally." I glared at him.

We continued to try different types of food on the table, and daring each other to eat the ones that looked disgusting, and for the first time since I left earth, I was truly enjoying myself. I was actually getting on with Bill, which was weird considering the only reason I was even with him was because he kidnapped me. But for whatever reason, I was having fun, and I realised that maybe, just maybe, I didn't hate Bill as much as I thought I did. In fact, he was growing on me.

Please vote and leave some comments :)

Authors note:

Once again, sorry for the slow updates. I've had a bunch of tests at school, plus I'm vv lazy and a pro procastinator oops

Ok so this chapter isn't as long as the last one but it took like 100 freAKING YEARS TO WRITE OMG

I've never written a dance scene before (or a fanfic for that matter) so it was probably pretty crap but I trIED. Also I tried to add in some fluff at the end did you guys like it or was it bad ??? It was probably bad haha

Anways, bye guys :)))))
- Ferri 👅💫