chapter 3

(Mabel's PoV)
"Tell me more..." I replied, looking him dead in the eye in hopes of hiding any fear I was feeling. Honestly, Bill scared the crap out of me, but letting him know that would give him an advantage which wouldn't be a good thing.
"How about this, I leave the journals alone if you leave gravity falls with me?" he replied. I could almost feel him smirking at me. Kind of. I mean with Bill you really can't tell since he has no mouth.
"What makes you think I care so much about the journals? I'm not my brother."
"Let me rephrase that. If you come with me I will leave your brother and the journals alone. I've never been a fan of pinetree and you and I both know I could kill him whenever. Take it or leave it shooting star."
I felt my stomach churning. Am I actually going to do this? Hand myself in to Bill? I know he will probably torture me and make me suffer, and who's to say he will keep his word? But it's the best chance I have at keeping dipper safe so I'll take it. I took a deep, shaky breath and let the words tumble out of my mouth.
"You have yourself a deal."
As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them. I could already feel the tears building up but I forced them back down. I wasn't going to cry. Crying made me weak and I was already pretty sure that was what everyone thought of me. Me and dipper may have solved mysteries together but he was always the brave one, constantly sacrificing himself for me. It was my turn to help him.
Bill smirked at me again, probably, and with a click of his finger, a portal opened behind him, leading into a vortex of darkness. I'm pretty sure my heart just skipped a beat. Or a thousand beats.
"After you" he said, gesturing towards the portal. What a gentlemen! Note the sarcasm.
"Wait!"
He turned to face me, his cold eye piercing through my skull.
"Having second thoughts, shooting star? That's fine you know, I'm sure dipper is cool with paying the price because you don't know how to be brave."
"No I- I just...can't i say goodbye?"
"How about...no" he said. I could feel him grinning.
"But I-" he cut me off, grabbing me by my arm and shoving me into the portal. Then everything went black.
**********************
HELLO HELLO
sorry I didn't update for like 100 years, I kinda lost inspiration but I'm back now 😂 I kinda doubt anyone will read this anymore but If you do leave feedback !!!💕
BYE ILY ALL