1. "Sex Therapy." (Smut)

"Stressed out uptight, over worked wound up (...) Let me be your medicine (...) Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy."

Harry's P.O.V

She was out of the house by 6 every single morning, making sure she'd be there on time. She worked her ass off to be the best she could be for her three best friends and her fans, but I'm sure she loved it, no matter how physically exhausted it made her. I, on the other hand, was on hiatus. I'd finished filming my movie, and finished my part in the magazine so I was home when she left in the mornings and there when she came home at night. I saw how much and how hard she worked daily and today, I was going to make her feel fantastic. I sat on our leather couch flipping through the many channels when I heard Leigh-Anne unlocking the front door.

I knew she was tired when she stepped through the door, she always was. She was worn out from all these bloody rehearsals for the new tour her and the girls had coming up. I saw it in her face, she was physically uncomfortable. I'm sure her muscles were locked and it caused her to feel horrible. "Hi baby." she mumbled as she threw her heavy duffel bag onto the love seat. She sat next to me on the couch, basically falling and melting into me. "How was your day, my love?" I ask, already knowing her answer. "Exhausting." she whispered into my chest.

"These new dance routines are horrendous babe, they truly are." she added adjusting her placement against me. Her head was now propped on top of my shoulder with her eyelids covering her gorgeous brown eyes. "Want a massage?" I suggest bringing my hand up to her head and smoothing down her hair while I kiss her damp forehead. "You'd do that?" her head shooting up, eyes were filled with hope. "Of course baby, why wouldn't I? It's the least I could do." I smirk.

She laughs and readjusts herself again to have her back facing me. She slid off her zip up workout jacket leaving her in her sports bra and yoga pants. "Thank you so much for this Harry." She hummed as my hands worked over her tense muscles. I watched as her tan skin loosened while I worked the kinks out. I played with her skin like clay, making sure I fixed the soreness in them. I lick my lips, wanting to place them on her satin brown skin. "You're so smooth Leigh." I whisper kissing over her shoulder.

She let out a tiny whimper as my wet lips placed open mouth kissed over her shoulder down to her shoulder blade. "Harry.." she huffed. "Yes baby." I mumble against her skin loosening my hands and rubbing down to her waist. I knew this would make her feel better, that I would make her feel better. Her head rolled backward as my kisses trail up to her neck, sucking lightly at first and then a little harder pulling a moan from her throat and out her plump pink lips. "What is it that you want, darling." I whisper against the newly bruised skin making sure my cool breath fell over it. I slowly slide my hands up her torso to her sports bra cover breasts.

I kneaded them in my hands making sure to continue leaving love bites all over her neck and shoulders. "Can I take this off?" I whisper as I kiss her neck and up to her cheek. "Mhm." she moaned as my fingers played at the ends of the tight-fitted material. I pull at the band of it, lifting it slightly as Leigh-Anne raised her arms over her head in compliance. With the bottom pulled passed her breasts, I finally tug them passed her shoulders and off her arms, discarding it somewhere in our cluttered living room, probably landing on one of the many boxes that still filled the open space that had yet to be unpacked.

"Face me gorgeous, I wanna see you." I rasp in her ear feeling her skin explode in goosebumps. She turns to face me and my hands immediately find her perky tits and I growl as I take one of her nipples into my greedy mouth, while squeezing and pinching the other. "Fuck Harry." she hissed as I worked on her chest. Her hands roamed my shirtless body, gripping at my shoulders. "I wanna make you feel good baby. You work so hard everyday, you deserve this pleasure." I say finally locking her lips with mine. I moan against her lips as I feel her wrap her arms around my neck pulling our bare chests together.