By the Light Of the Moon

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, that...We didn't tell him" I answer her instead of Damon as I lean my head into his chest.

"Why not?" She questions us.

"Well A: he can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said" Damon answers her, and I look around the room a little.

"Where is Bonnie?" I ask Jeremy.

"I thought she was meeting you guys" Jeremy says us confused.

"No, she's on moonstone duty and we're on Elena patrol" Damon tells him.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" I ask him, I would help him but I can't face him yet.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he'll bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems" Damon says, and I glare at him.

"Hey, that's my friend" I tell him as I lightly hit his shoulder, but he just rolls his eyes at me before kissing my head.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena asks us, I can't believe she forgot. I then hear someone's phone ringing, and it's Damon.

"Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice" Damon tells her as I sit up so he can stand up and answer his phone. He walks near the front door and answers it.

"What?... What? Why?... What girl?...That's not good. Where are you?... I'm on my way" Damon says into the phone before hanging up, and walking back over to us.

"Change of plans. Jeremy babysit. Bella, we need to see Ric" He tells us, so I stand up and Jeremy lays down on the couch and rests his head on Elena's lap.

"What, why doesn't Bella have to stay?" Elena asks Damon angrily.

"Because I learned from yesterday that before we go for Klaus, we need to deal with Elijah first" I tell her as I open the front door.

"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh wait, you can't" Damon says to Elena, and she throws a cushion at him but she misses as me and Damon leave out the front door.

(Skip to the Mystic Grill)

Before we went into the grill, Damon explained to me about what Ric said to him about this mystery woman who is looking for Mason. When we go in we both walk up to Ric and sit opposite him at a booth

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman" Damon says motioning to the woman who is talking to Matt.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Ric asks Damon.

"Decomposing in his truck" Damon says to him, and I hit him on the shoulder before making my way over to the woman as Matt leaves her.

"Hi, are you looking for Mason?" I ask her with a fake smile.

"Yeah, do you know him?" She asks me and nod my head at her.

"Yeah, um... Do you mind if we take a walk?" I ask her, motioning outside.

"Not at all" She tells me, I look back over at Damon and Ric and I see Damon giving me a 'Be carful' look as I leave with the woman.

"I'm Bella by the way" I tell her as I hold out my hand to shake hers.

"Jule's" She tells me as she shakes my hand, and she looks at me as if she knows what I am "Your like Mason?" She asks me as she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"Uh... Yeah, are you?" I ask her.

"Yeah, there's a whole pack of us" She tells me, and I stand there in shock.