A steady aim

Long arms were around your body and a pair of warm hands instructing your own. This was all for self defense, that's what Vincent claimed anyways. He was teaching you how to use a hand gun. For what reason? He wasn't really direct about it when he told you to come learn how to use a gun with him.

Whatever, it's a neat thing to know.

The practice range was kind enough to let Vincent be your instructor. His warm hands helped yours hold the gun in the position as his words guided you into aiming, then finally firing at the target. Your aim was off but you were still learning.

"You're doing better at this, I'm so proud of you!" Vincent said with glee.

Vincent had convinced you to learn how to use a gun. It took him a while to you to you but th recalled the moment easily. He whined and said how what if he isn't there to protect you? And your ex pops up and they try to kill or rape you. Despite the chances being unlikely, he still felt it was necessary.

Or was this just a lie and part of his devious plans unknown to you?

You'd never know, if it was.

"Sorry, my arms aren't exactly the most stable,"  You told Vincent, words mumbling out of your mouth.

Vincent had tasted your disappointment in yourself in those words. He shook his head, saying, "Babe! I'm super proud of you. You'll get this. Hey, maybe if you get it in the dead center..." He began to let his hands travel down your waist, "I'll give you a nice reward..." He was close to your ear, whispering into it quietly as he nibbled it gently with a low, encouraging growl. It sent cold shivers down your spine, your shoulders cringing as you heard his words and felt his hot breath hit against you.

"I'll try my best, Vincent..." You stuttered as you focused on your aim. You were left curious of what this nice reward may be.

Your eyes were drawn to the center of the target as your arms adjusted themselves into the right angle. Hesitant, you almost didn't pull the trigger before then pulling it back quickly with a hard click against it.

Vincent's smirk grew, he was proud of what he was creating you to be.

His own little monster.

Of course, you didn't know that. You didn't know his love was a monstrous being. He'll do whatever it takes to corrupt your mind to be like his.

"Good girl!" He clapped. Step by step he will achieve his goal. Starting with your ex.

"I did it?" You asked with surprise, squinting your (e/c) eyes to view it.

It was off by a bit but Vincent accepted it as he grabbed you and hugged you close into his arms. He didn't even give you a chance to react as his kisses began to travel down your neck. They were quick pecks as they went down. Gifts of his love. They filled you with bliss as your head arched up a bit. A tiny peep of pleasure escaped your thrust as Vincent growled lovingly, moving to push you hard against the nearby wall.

He held you there, giving you all the love he had in him as his hands travelled across your body. They were running down your thighs as his hips pushed against yours, craving your touch.

"I want you so bad, (Y/N)." He whispered as he pulled away, playing with strands of your hair.

His words and actions left you speechless.

"Come on babe! Let's go home!" He then changed his entire attitude just like that, in just a snap. He was his playful self again.