Conversations

The booth you both sat in was dimly lit by a ball chandelier. There was a window that showed the beauty of the night sky with some flowers placed by it. It gave off a romantic feeling.

"Glad I can finally take you on this date." Vincent said, his eyes locked onto you.

"I figure I should give you at least a date with me." You said, your words said softly as if they were gentle feathers lightly touching the surface. (E/C) eyes looking across the menu of the many things that could be bought.

"I want to have you as my girlfriend. I swear I've loved you since the day you joined the team at Freddy Fazbear's. What was it? Two years ago?" He said, not even looking at the menu yet. No, you were his menu. Of the things he could get out of you, he wanted the romantic relationship with the aspects of deep love and tension that long lasted.

"Yeah. I had just graduated. I wanted a job to get ready for college. Ended up not going and getting my own place and saving money for college for the next few years." You spoke.

"Interesting." He said. "College is a waste and a joke, that's why I didn't go. Not worth being in debt in this economy."

"That's why I save my money. I want to but I want to at least be able to pay off the loans." You said as you figured out your dinner.

Finally picking up his menu, he said, "Fair enough. What for?"

"Originally I wanted to go for filmmaking. But now I'm unsure. Maybe animator. Something artsy." You said. "If not I'd love to work with animals."

He nodded as he was happy to listen to your voice.

"I always wanted a cat or dog. My apartment allows me just never had the time before to get one." You told him, seeming to just blab on.

"How cute." Vincent replied. "Which do you prefer?"

Shrugging your shoulders, you just couldn't decide.

"Cats are easier to care for but dogs are great too because they help get you to do outside activities. I love both." You said.

"What kind of cat?" He asked next, his eyes hovering over his menu and at you.

"Maine Coon! Or Calico." You answered. "Maine Coons are like dogs. They can learn fetch and be walked on a leash if you really wanted."

Smirking a bit, he nodded a tiny bit.

The waiter came on by. He took down both of the orders before disappearing into the kitchen to get your drinks and tell the chefs what to cook.

"Vincent," You called for his attention. "So I know you used to do one night stands. Why quit because of me?"

Vincent wasn't sure how to answer completely, thinking for a moment. "Ah well, I wanted to have my fun until I was able to meet someone I'd love a life to settle down with. Then once I did I'd quit my fun life. But I guess I ended up longer in that life despite meeting the one."

"Was there anyone before me?" You asked.

Rising an eyebrow and tilting his head a bit, Vincent wondered why you wanted to know this. "Actually yes. She left me for a rich guy who she cheated on me with." And b
he swore he would get his revenge. Oh, and he did. He got his bloody revenge.

"I'm sorry Vincent." You frowned.

The sides of his lips rose into a grin. "No worries, little lamb! I got you now. And I waited so long for you. I finally got my hands on the purest girl I've ever seen."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
On the way back home your eyes watched the stars and the moon. It always felt as if the moon was chasing you and the stars just guided it.

Slowly, you tried to resist drifting off into slumber. You were comfortable here in Vincent's car. Around him you felt safe and protected.

Despite your efforts to not fall asleep, sleep did take over. Your head was pressed against the glass window and gently, deep breaths were heard. Vincent glanced to look at you with his pure white eyes. So cute! How you slept.

"No one will love you like I do." He mumbled. "It was a long road to get you, but I finally did. No more obstacles. I've got rid of them all and you can finally be mine."

You were still asleep, not hearing a single word he whispered.

When he drove into the parking lot of the apartment complex, he parked his car and got out to carry you indoors. He was not going to wake up this beauty in his arms.

Once he was a fair distance away, he clicked a button on a tiny remote to lock his car. Beep! Beep! 

Unlocking your apartment door, which was a few floors up in this complex, he then placed your body on the bed. You stirred a tiny bit, mumbling something. Trying to figure out what you said, Vincent stood in thought. He moved to get the blanket over your boy, which instantly you grabbed and curled under the blankets, wanting to stay in the warmth.

Tempted to crawl in with you, he moved to the other side of the bed. Getting under the sheets and wrapping his arms around your body, his lips pressed against your neck, his breath gently rolling down your next.

"Vincent..." you mumbled in your sleep.

"I'm here, baby. I'm staying with you." He mumbled.

"I love you." You sleepily said before falling right back to sleep.

Those three words made his heart skip a beat. He felt happiness erupting in his body as he said, "I love you too, more than absolutely anything."

He couldn't tell if you heard or not but until the morning he decided he would hold you and sleep with you.

This was a successful day. Tomorrow he hoped would have even more promises and surprises full of love.