Anew

The joy that filled you was hard to describe. Life was now with Vincent. Your future you imagined was hand in hand with a purple, lanky figure who had a signature grin on his face that made you just love him more.

He was something special.

Yet some of the things he did or said often confused you. You weren't sure how to ask him to describe things. Or maybe you were unsure if it was a good idea to ask him to. Either way, you nodded your head and attempted to change the topic. He had some out of the world beliefs that were hard to follow. Yet they sounded as if they shouldn't be, perhaps it was because of how you were taught that other things that weren't the standard settings was hard to believe could exist. This was the life you knew, and a change to it would be rapid. Not in the sense of new friends or losing friends, but in the worldly sense.

Today though, he popped a new question.

"So, (Y/N)," He began, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you into his warmth. Your arms instantly went around his body as your head rested against his chest. Your ear was against a spot where you heard the beating of his heart. It was comforting to hear. Someone you love dearly had the soothing best trapped inside their chest and you could listen to it at any time.

The sound of life. Without life, there would be no love.

"Yeah?" You glanced up at him, your (E/C) eyes full of curiosity.

"How bout this, move in with me or I move in with you." He said, stroking your hair.

The idea brought light into your eyes.

Waking up everyday next to Vincent, making him breakfast or vice verse, and spending long days with the man who you love dearly. Then finally ending those sweet days in his arms before falling asleep to the moon hanging in the sky with stars.

"Yes, of course. How about... we get an entire new apartment instead?" You offered. "A new beginning for the two of us." You pecked his chin with a kiss.

He seemed to be fond of the idea you sparked. "Sounds wonderful. How about we look around at apartments tomorrow? I prefer downtown. Perhaps in one of the apartment complexes like you live in.

"Ah, sounds great! I heard they have some beautiful views by the apartment complex by the park." You brought up, wanting to look there.

"No matter what I'll wake up to a beautiful view." Smoothly, and charmingly he said to you, kissing the top of your head before nuzzling against your head.

"Vincent, you charming man." You giggled. "Plus with our money combined we are sure to get a lovely place! New furniture and everything."

Vincent nodded in agreement with you. "We should get a new bed first. Then break it in, if you know what I mean."

The last sentence made your head turn red. "We'll see." You said, not giving him consent just yet.

He chuckled as he closed his eyes. "Glad we are doing this with our lives together. Wouldn't want it with any other person."

"Me too." You mumbled.

~*~*~*~*~

The following day you had woke up early to your lovable purple boyfriend. You had packed clothes and decided to sleep over his apartment for the night. It saved him time from driving on over to pick you up.

When you had woke, you watched the peaceful sleeping figure beside you. He slept on his stomach and held his pillow in one arm while the other was used to keep you close. Vincent looked like he was sleeping like a prince in this state. Usually he was haunted by vicious nightmares but each time he slept with you he woke up feeling fresh and clean.

Kissing his cheek, you moved a bit to get loose from his grip. But your tiny movements woke up Vincent as he mumbled, "Where you going?"

His sleepy voice sounded dragged out. Giggling a bit at this you said, "I'm gonna make you breakfast. I was thinking toast and eggs."

"Ahhh, sounds fantastic. Please." He said, his eyes focusing on your beauty. "It's great, waking up to this.." His hand massaged against your back before he rolled over onto his back. "I'll shower. You go ahead and cook. Or maybe join me in the shower?" He winked, moving the bed sheets off of his body that was only clothed with his boxers.

Just sleeping with him in his boxers only was enough to make you blush. You were as red as cherries that were ripe. Showering with him could just turn you into mess. "I-I, maybe, um," You blushed, your imagination of how he could look naked painting itself in your mind. "I'll cook breakfast first. My stomach is hungry so I would love to eat first."

Vincent chuckled and said, "I ask because the way you react is so cute." He then kissed you gently.

"Thanks Vincent." You mumble before returning the kiss.

Things already felt like they were going fast. You didn't want to make any actions you may regret later with how face paced the relationship already did feel. Plus after losing your former fiancée, you acted with caution. Not again did you feel you wanted to commit, feel as if you were in a safe place and then lose it all randomly one day.

"Before I shower though," Vincent began to say before pushing you against the bed. He held you down by pressing against your shoulders. Leaning down, his lips began to kiss at your neck. He begun underneath your ear before finding a spot that made you gasp. His teeth then scrapped against that spot before he bit against it. His gentle love bites were pleasing to your body as you just let out a puff with a whisper of his name into the air. The sound of you desperate for him drove him crazy. He wanted you.

But not yet, not here.

He then began to suck against your neck. He pulled away, taking a look at the hickey he left. "Beautiful." He said, kissing the spot.

Vincent then left for the shower.

Brushing the tips of your fingers against your neck, specifically against the hickey you just blushed and then covered your face with your hands. "Oh goodness, he's so good to me..." You told yourself.