But Diego took none of this into consideration as he arranged for a car to pick us up. Diego told me his plans, and that's when I attempted to make my getaway. It obviously failed because Diego has lightning quick reflexes and muscles made of fucking steel. I had no chance.

"Oh c'mon babe, it won't be that bad," Diego drawls, tightening his grip.

I started to punch his chest which was covered in a pale blue shirt. My pathetic punching made no difference as he just carried on staring at me. He didn't even flinch. People like Diego made me doubt my physical ability.

"Easy for you to say Mr Brave Pants," I hiss, trying to peel his arms away from my waist.

Again nothing.

"I'm going to be with you, nothing bad will happen. I've done skydiving many times before, and we'll be together, nothing bad can happen. Plus, an instructor dives with you and does all the heavy lifting all you have to do is pretend you're flying," Diego says trying to reassure me.

Before I can reply and tell him that falling was not flying. And it was definitely not falling with style, because I would screaming until my throat became hoarse, and I would be flailing my arms and legs until eventually one of my limbs detached themselves from my body. Soon the car came, and Diego pushed me into the back seat.

The chauffeur was already informed of our destination, so he started driving immediately. I stared out of the window, looking at Mauritius one last time before I died. Perhaps this was his plan after all, kill me in a subtle easy-to-back-up kind of way.

Nobody would ask if he was actually the reason if he was just skydiving next to me. He would have no chance of saving me, if he actually wanted to. And he could secretly sabotage my parachute so that it didn't open. The company would just say that it happens sometimes. And Diego would get out of this marriage and marry Lara happily.

Whilst I was buried ten feet underground.

"For fuck's sake I don't want to kill you!" Diego exclaims.

I didn't even need to wonder if I was thinking out loud, people had told me that I was like an open book. I could be thinking about my favourite number and people could guess it.

"It's just a thought," I shrug, and he raises his eyebrow.

"Just a murderous thought," He snorts, and I shrug again.

The Entertainment Company Dare 2 Dream was a very colourful building. Diego walked in, and simply said his name and the girl behind the counter started frantically pressing buttons on her keyboard. She called somebody -the pilot possibly- and looked at us again after a few minutes.

"Your pilot will arrive shortly, in the meanwhile you can put on the jumpsuit and harness," The girl said, her finger pointing to a rack.

I find a jumpsuit that matched my size -as well as it could- and grab the harness next to it. I slip into it, pulling the zipper in the front. I hold the harness in front of me, turning it around, flipping it, trying to see if I could find a way to put it on. Diego who was standing next to me, reaches over and grabs the harness.

"It's similar to a rock-climbing harness," He explains.

He tells me to step into it, and he reaches behind me, and tightens a few things, and does the same in the front. I felt awkward, as he concentrated on the straps, shuffling on my feet. He smiles lightly to himself as he finishes, taking a large step away from me. We walk back to the front desk, after grabbing our helmets. I wiped my sweaty hands on the jumpsuit.

A man enters the room from some door that I hadn't noticed, and walks over to us. His black hair was disheveled because of his helmet, which he had tucked under his arm. He gave us a warm smile, as he started speaking.