"I'm starting not to like her she a hating ass bitch yoo" Chanel stated.

"It's whatever she beefing by herself anyway looking dumb as fuck" Santana said as they laughed together.

"Dumb ass hoe"

***

"Okay so where is the Metacarpals?" Chase quizzed. Santana took a look at her notes trying to find the answer.

"Wait" she said thinking about something. "That is part of the hand" she chuckled.

Since they got out of class early and had enough time Santana and Chase decided to study in the library together.

"Okay your turn"

"What does it mean when-"

"Uh excuse me Santana? Santana Cruz" a random guy said standing over her. She turned around and seen a light skin kid that she seen around the shop before.

"Yes and you are?"

"I'm Khalil this is for you ma" he smirked. He handed her a piece of paper before walking away.

"We met at the wrong time That's what I keep telling myself Maybe one day years from now we meet again in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot" She read out loud. "From.."

King she thought to herself making her smile.

"From....?" Chase questioned getting her attention.

"A friend that I haven't seen in a while"

"Oh" he responded before going back to work. They studied for a few more minutes before they decided to call it quits and leave.

"Alright Chase I see you later" Santana said digging in her bag looking for the keys.

"Alright text me about this weekend too you forgot last time"

"Alright I will this time" she told him before heading to the car. She hopped in and pulled out her phone debating to text King but before she could she seen a message from him.

Second chance?

She read the message a few time hesitant to text him back. Throwing her phone to the passenger seat she started the car and drive off heading to work.

***

"Hey" Nikki greeted coming in the shop with her daughter. Diamond couldn't make it in today so Nikki decided to fill in for her.

"Hi Everybody!!" Mylee squeaked making everybody laugh happily.

"Hey baby girl oh my gosh Nikki every time I see her she looks more and more like you" Chanel compliment hopping out her chair walking over to her.

"I know I'm glad she has his attitude and not mine-"

"She is every bit of you attitude and all" Taylor says walking closer to them. "Hey Mylee you hanging with the ladies today?"

Mine Games (Urban Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें