Tea Party

(Your POV)

I woke up extremely tired and I didn't feel like getting up but I did anyways. After half an hour I was downstairs making something to eat when Hide Out came in yawning and in her usual clothes. The other girls were on the couch watching TV, we were ALL tired. Today was Hide Out's turn to cook and as soon as I realized this I stopped what I was making and sat on a chair. To me she was amazing at cooking but she thought mine was the best. We talked while she made food and the girls joined in as their sleepiness vanished. We were now all laughing, the guys walked in and Slender started putting the plates down. We all sat down and food was served, it felt like heaven eating the food. After that I went to the couch and sat next to Jack. He put his arm around my waist and I got closer to him, he grinned under his mask. What was he think about? I pushed it to the back of my mind and before I knew it I was asleep. When I woke up I was in my bed, when I tried to get up I was pulled down by stronger arms. I looked back to see Jack, my face started to heat up and I quickly covered my face. After a few minutes I calmed down and Jack woke up. I took his mask off and kissed him. Of course he kissed back and before we knew it we were making out. I pulled back for air and he said "I'd like to wake up to that everyday" he grinned as I blushed and smiled. I got up and decided to go on a killed spree, it's been a while so I decided to bring Jane and Clockwork, I couldn't bring Hide Out since she was peacefully sleeping. We went out and found a house near the woods.

"A nice killing and a quick get away just how I like it" Jane grinned

"let's try to make as least noise as possible so the neighbors don't call the cops" clockwork mumbled

We nodded and got inside through the window. It was dark but we could see perfectly, we were in the parents room and they were snuggling. Jane made a low fake throwing up noise, clockwork and I tried our best to keep the laughter in and we almost bursted out laughing but luckily we didn't.

"let's get these two out of the picture already" Jane scoffed

We nodded and grabbed our weapons then quickly killed the parents so they wouldn't scream.

We moved on to the other rooms and killed the remaining family members.

We wanted to go into one more house and we did. We found a passed out man on the couch and a woman with another man upstairs. Great one drunk and the other a prostitute. We enjoyed killing those three and went back to the mansion. I took a warm shower and went to the couch, Hide Out was there playing with Sally and they both turned to me and smiled. Hide Out wasn't wearing her mask and it was nice seeing her face. I sat next to them and played with them.

"let's play tea party" Sally bursted out

We shrugged out shoulders and nodded as everyone walked into the living room

They yelled "we'll join!"

We went into her room and Sally gave me a dress that was way too small for me to fit but I somehow managed. I was completely embarrassed but I started to laugh my butt off to see Jeff, Ben, and Toby all wearing similar dresses and of course didn't fit them. The other girls wore the small dresses and sat around the table with the rest of us. Hide Out came out with her weapon in hand and a dress that looked like it was about to break. Puppeteer had a small tuxedo and we were all laughing at eachother from how ridiculous we looked.

Hide Out clapped her hands and said in a British accent "Now now ladies! We must begin our tea party" (no offense to those with British accent, tbh I've always wanted a British accent)

"yes you are certainly correct Princess Slicey!" Sally said seriously

"I don't need to be told what to do I am Princess Knifey!" Jeff said in a sassy voice

"Quiet or else Ms.OrganEater will eat your kidneys!" Jane yelled pointing to EJ

We all bursted out laughing with all the ridiculous names we were coming up with, slender came in and played along 'pouring' tea into the tea cups

"So how is your kingdom doing Princess Bloody?" said Hide Out to Jane

"amazingly what about you princess (p/n)" (Princess name) Jane looked at me

I grinned "beautifully we will be taking control of another kingdom shortly as well"

BEN gasped "it best not be mine, for I, am Princess Hacky!"

We all started laughing our butt off until Sally yawned, it was getting late and slender tucked her in her bed. We all smiled at her and told her goodnight, got into our clothes, and headed to the couch. After about an hour of watching TV I yawned and headed to bed.

Most of them had already gone to bed, and there wasn't really anything interesting to watch anyways. I got into my pajamas and got under the covers, just when I was about to fall asleep I was being violently shaken. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Puppeteer, he looked a bit nervous and just when I was about to ask him what was wrong he said "I need love advice". I stared at him shocked and nodded "ok so.. I may.. Have a small crush on someone and.. My ex still likes me.. So I'm afraid that my ex will go after my crush.. What do I do?" I thought carefully then responded "protect her and make sure she is always in your sights". He nodded and thanked me then disappeared into thin air. I layed back down and slowly shut my eyes falling asleep. Another good day,  I smiled at the thought.