New Proxy

(A/N)

Sorry if I make any mistakes in this and the second part
N sorry I post so slow
Still doe
Enjoy :3
(F/f)

(Your POV)

My memories of creepypastas slowly return to me and I stay in the room for the day. I don't leave and to be completely honest I don't want to. What if I get stabbed as soon as I step one foot out the door? You can't exactly say you're safe when the mansion is full of killers. Suddenly E.J. comes and grabs my hand. Slightly blushing to this because I had a crush on him, he takes me to another room. Slender was there and he signalled me to sit on a chair.. So of course I did.. He turns his face to me and starts talking to me telepathically "child what is your name?". Slightly hesitating I quietly say "(Y/n)..", he nods satisfied and says "you will become one of my proxies but first you have to prove you are worthy for the position". Suddenly I felt happy about this.. I've always wanted to become a creepypasta but I never thought it would actually happened. He signals me to leave and I do returning to the room I once was in. Slowly sitting on the bed thinking about what just happened there's a knock on the door. I look at it and say "come in!" and im surprised to see who it was.

(E.J. POV)

I walk into (Y/n)'s room and see that she's surprised. I put down a plate of her (F/f) in front of her and she looks at it then back at me. I guess she think its poisoned or something I mumble "its not going to kill you". She smiles and starts eating it without caring who's watching her. Slightly chuckling at the sight she looks at me confused and I shake my head, she goes back to eating and hands me the plate when she's done. I take the plate and leave the room.

(Your POV)

I watch him leave the room and I lay on the bed satisfied with what I ate. Suddenly falling asleep without knowing. I woke up to the morning light coming from my window and I sit up looking around. Then I go to the bathroom in my room and take a shower then brush my teeth. I find a change of clothes on my bed and I put them on. Long sleeved shirt and black jeans with a black hoodie. For some reason I really liked the clothes and I went downstairs to the living room. One step and I already feel uncomfortable because everyone is staring at me.. Every-one. Slender appears in front of me and says "children this will be my new proxy (Y/n) please treat her kindly and do not harm her" they nod and some go back to doing what they were doing while others kept staring. Slowly walking to the couch and sitting while BEN and Jeff play video games, of course Jeff was losing while BEN was winning. Slightly giggling at the sight Jeff looks at me and shoots me a glare then says "what's so funny?!", I shake my head quickly and he mumbles "that's what I thought". I stare at him for a while then slightly smile thinking "lets see who'll get the last laugh.. Heh this will be fun"