His Confession and Apologies

(A/N)

Im very sorry I haven't updated and im still working on le drawing
Im working on two drawings for this
Plz wait I hope u dun mind

(Your POV)

I woke up on the couch, slowly sitting up as I realized that most of the creepypastas were asleep on the floor. I looked around and saw that there wasn't much of a mess which means I can clean this up before slendy gets here.. Right? I got up and went to my room then changed into comfortable clothes, slowly walking downstairs while brushing my hair Sally ran passed me excitedly. It took me about an hour to get everything cleaned but it was all worth it when slenderman came in and looked around as if surprised. He looked at me and nodded then took the creepypastas to their room. I sat on the couch and watched tv for a bit bored when suddenly BEN flew out the tv. He looked at me excitedly and said "Did you like the surprise party?!" I nodded and gave him a warm smile. The door opened and I looked to see EJ covered in blood, of course not his blood, suddenly he grabbed my hand and ran out the house. I was pulled in front of a lake and I looked at him almost glaring that's when he did the most unexpected thing ever... He.. Kissed me... I stared blankly and shocked.. Why? Why is he kissing me?! Doesn't he love misa?! He pulls away and yells "I love you!!" I stare at him blankly and mumble "but.. Don't you.. Love misa..?" he started shaking his head "I tried to make you jealous but I see I only hurt your feelings.. Im.. Im so sorry..." I slightly smile and whisper "its Ok... Its.. Ok.." he smiled a bit and quickly put his mask in place.. I looked at the water and whispered "then.. Why did you kiss her..?" he looked at me then at the water and said "she told me that kissing her would make you jealous.. she's a dirty liar.. She only wanted to hurt you.." I looked at him and he looked back at me, he slowly took his mask off and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and kissed back happily..

(EJ POV)

I still feel horrible for making (Y/N) cry.. I want to protect her not hurt her.. I wanna see her smile not her tears.. Her lips are so warm.. I wish to be with her forever.. I wish this moment will never end.. I pulled away and smiled, she smiled back. I loved seeing her smile.. Its like the light in my darkest nights.. I never wanna lose her.. Without realizing it I was now holding her in my arms.. I will keep her safe from all harm.. Even if it costs my life.. I may not be the perfect guy for her.. But surely.. I will try and I want to protect her smile from ever fading.. She's like my angel.. My beautiful angel..