Chapter 12

Two months later

It's been 2 months. Two months since I cut myself, two months since I moved to Weston Florida, and two months since me and Alan have been dating.

I was currently walking home from school. Usually Alan would give me a ride but he had basketball tryouts today. I had decided to walk home from school today since school wasn't that far from home. I had my headphones on jamming to music to distract myself.

I was walking just minding my own business when all of a sudden I felt a presence. You know that feeling when you feel someone is following you, well that was what was going on right now. I turned around to check if anyone was there but to my luck there was not anyone so I shrugged it off.

Once I got to my doorstep I felt the presence again. Right when I was about to turn around to check who it was, someone's hand went up and covered my mouth.

Please don't do anything to me I said pleading to the person behind me. At this point my eyes were filled with tears causing my vision to blurry.

Yovani POV

I had just got informed from my parents that we were moving. I honestly didn't care because the only thing that was on my mind was Yami mi Yamilet.

Right after that day she left I never loved another girl because she was always I'm my mind .....she was the love of my life. She blocked me on all social medias so I didn't know where she moved too.

My parents said we are leaving tomorrow to Weston Florida or something like that. I honesly wasn't paying attention. I just wish I could see Yami again and get her back.

The next day

We had already packed everything and we were on our way to our new home in Florida.
(skip ride)

Once we had got to our New house I asked my parents if I could go for a walk. They said yes and I took off walking. I had my headphones on listening to music looking around when all of a sudden I saw a guy stranggling a girl while she was trying to get out of his grip.

I started walking towards the incident happening but once I started getting closer I realised who the girl was......it was.....it was Yami.... My ex.

By this point I was like 'no shit I ain't fixin to let my Yami get hurt by this guy' so I quickly made my way over to the guy and I was boiling with anger and I started punching the shit out of him. I have no idea how much I was punching this guy and I didn't care either. I then stopped because I heard Yami yelling at me to stop. Once I got off of the guy he left of running and I turned around to face...Yami.

She was still crying so I hugged her and surprisingly she hugged back and started crying on my shirt getting it wet with her tears but honestly I didn't care because she was with me now .....safe and sound.

Alan POV

I just got out of basketball tryouts really tired but it was worth it cause I made it to the team. I already miss Yami I just feel like kissing her and cuddling with her. I can't believe its been a month already since we started dating. I'm really glad she moved here so I could have the opportunity to know her and fall in love with her.

I finally got home and I parked my car I was already making my way to Yamilet's house when I saw something that made me stop in my tracks. What I saw broke my heart....Yami....my Yami was there standing at her doorstep but not along, she was with a guy and hugging him very comfortably while the guy was rubbing her back.

"screw you Yami...I thought u were different from the other girls but apparently your not your just another hoe I fell for. Some hours I leave you alone and u go run to another guys arms that's pathetic were over.!!!!!"

I screamed at her then left off running to my house.

_________________________________________

~jenni165~

DUN DUN DUN

Well hello guys I'm back after like a million years. I honestly don't know what's up with me but I failed yall by not updating. I'm truly sorry and Ik I lost lots of readers but those of you that kept up with my delays I really appreciate it. I hope yall enjoy this chapter I just wanted to put some drama to make it more suspenseful and entertaining so I rlly hope yall like it and please don't forget to comment, vote, and share with your friends. And as always much love to all my readers

                         Love,
                               Jeniffer