Chapter 9

Listen to Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens while reading this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our way back home I was silent not wanting to talk to anyone.....not even Alan. We were currently listening to the radio and Tan Facil by CNCO came on. "Ugh them again can't we listen to something else". I thought to myself.

Its not that I didn't like them cause I actually did like them and a lot its just that right now I was not in the mood to listen to love songs cause of what happened earlier in the janitors closet.

So I leaned in and turned off the radio which caught Alan's attention.

"What u do that for...it was getting to my favorite part" he said kinda mad but smiling at the same time.

"Sorry but I just don't want to listen to this type of music right now....I wanna listen to something else.....now if u please let me put something else on"
I said getting kinda pissed so easily and raising my voice at him causing him to flinch.

I plugged my phone to the aux cable and scrolled down my music list to find the perfect song. While scrolling through my long ass music list I found the perfect song that related to how I felt right now......it was.....it was Better Off Dead by Sleeping With Sirens.

I turned the volume all the way up making the speaker blast.

Alan turned around to look at me with an are you crazy face. I knew he would look at me like that cause he don't like the type of music I like so yeah.

Anyways I ignored the way he looked at me and waited for my favorite part to come on. Finally when it was time I sang along.

"How come no one heard her when she said

Maybe I'm better off dead

If I was would it finally be enough
To shut out all those voices in my head?
Maybe I'm better off dead
Better off dead!
Did you hear a word
Hear a word I said?
This is not where I belong
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
Gone, gone
This is not where I belong
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

I leaned my head against the window and drifted off to sleep as soon as 'Therapy' by All Time Low came on.

(Listen to Therapy by All Time Low While reading this)

Alan's Point of View

I don't know what was wrong with Yami today....I mean she was fine and then all of a sudden she got all depressed. And then she put on a song talking about being better off dead and suicide stuff. I didn't really understand it but it was catchy and to my surprise I actually liked it.

Yami was currently sleeping, her head leaning against the window. She looked so beautiful sleeping and she didn't deserve to be depressed and sad like she was right now. She deserved to be happy like she used to be before today. I wish I could help her but the problem was I didn't even know what was wrong with her. I felt so horrible by not being able to help her. Like really I was her boyfriend like I'm supposed to know but of course my idiotic self don't know.

A song from her playlist was playing in the background and I turned up the volume to hear it better

My ship went down
In a sea of sound.
When I woke up alone I had everything:
A handful of moments I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

In a city of fools,
I was careful and cool,
But they tore me apart like a hurricane...
A handful of moments I wished I could change
But I was carried away.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery.

My lungs gave out
As I faced the crowd.
I think that keeping this up could be dangerous.
I'm flesh and bone,
I'm a rolling stone
And the experts say I'm delirious.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can take back your misery.

Arrogant boy,
Love yourself so no one has to.
They're better off without you.
(They're better off without you.)

Arrogant boy,
Cause a scene like you're supposed to.
They'll fall asleep without you.
You're lucky if your memory remains.

Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can take back your misery.

Therapy...
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can choke on your misery.

I actually liked this song so i got Yami's phone from her lap and looked at the name of the song. Therapy by All Time Low it said. Cool name I thought to myself....I should probably start listening to these type of songs more often from now on i thought. After getting the name of the song i put it back on her lap where it was and focused back on my driving.

It was not long before we got to her house......I was getting ready to wake her up but i think she read my mind cause she quickly woke up and stood up opened the door and quickly left without saying bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~jenni165~

Hey guys I'm finally back like after a million years......I'm very sorry for keeping y'all on hold for so long....I know I've probably lost some readers but I've been really stressed lately about final exams and yeah but don't worry cause its almost over....only 2 more weeks till summer vacation so looking forward to that...that way I can start updating more often.

Bye readers see y'all till my next update

Love you all <3💖💖