Chapter 6

Yamilet's Point of View

Its been three days since that incident at school with Destiny, Alan's ex girlfriend, and here I was laying on my bed doing my homework. My phone vibrated signaling I had got a message. I opened it up and it was from Alan. Yes I got his number.....I got it that day of the incident. Before he left he gave me his number so I could contact him if I ever had another problem with Destiny. So here I was, looking at what he sent me.

Alan: Hey..so um I was wondering if u want to hang out?

Me: Sure.. let me just get ready...

Alan: Okay...... so be there in 20

Me: Deal :)

I got off the phone and took a quick shower. Once I finished, I went into my walk-in closet and looked for what to wear. I decided to go for a black crop top and some light blue shorts with my black toms. Once I chose my outfit I blow dried my hair and curled the ends. For makeup I just put on eyeliner and mascara. I put on my clothes got my phone and wallet and walked out.

When I got outside I saw Alan on his phone he then looked up and put his phone away. "Hey Alan...so where we going" I ask. "Actually I was thinking we could go to the mall and u know hang out.....By the way u look good". His compliment made me blush, but I managed to control it. "Thanks" I said, he gave me a smile and led me to his car.

He opened the door for me to get in, I got in then he closed the door and went around the car to get in the drivers seat. He turned around to face me and just starred at me. I blushed and tried to hide my face, but Alan held my chin up with his hands and said "Don't try to hide ur beautiful face.. you know I love it when u blush" with that he looked straight into my eyes and down to my lips. I did the same and with that  we both started to lean in and BAMM we kissed.

It was a nice and gentle kiss. I felt the sparks. I didn't even feel like this the times I kissed my ex Yovani. We then let go and I smiled. "I love you Alan" I told him.. "I love you too Yami ........Do you want to be my girlfriend? He asked
"Yes" I said then we kissed again and headed off to the mall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~jenni165~

OMG they finally kissed.....so here is the chapter I promised yall, I hope yall like it and comment, vote, and share with your friends. Also I went back and changed the characters age, so now Alan and Yamilet are 17, and Jackie and Oliver are 16. Thanks for reading I got to 260 readers already and I couldn't have done it without yall.

Sorry if I bored yall also.....Hey but I tried so yeah...Bye till next time I update