Chapter 4

Alan's Point of View

When I got home I went straight to my room, brushed my teeth, changed and went to bed. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't get Yamilet out of my mind so I stayed up watching YouTube videos. 2 hours later I got tired so I went to sleep dreaming of her .

(Next Morning)
I woke up to Oliver throwing a pillow to my face....
Oliver: "Hey bro wake up we got to go to school"
Alan: "Go away let me sleep"
Oliver: "No u get up I don't feel like being late for your fault"
Alan: "Fine" I said giving up and getting up out of bed. I showered then changed into a pair of black jeans with a white button up shirt then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I got to the kitchen my mom, dad, and Oliver were already sitting down at the table eating pancakes so I joined them." Hey mom, dad" I told them. " Hey Alan como amanecistes" my mom said. "Bien" I told her. We all talked about random things and when we were all done eating my mom washed the dishes and me and Oliver went upstairs to brush our teeth and get our book bag. When we got back down my dad went to work and my mom took us to school.

Yamilet's Point of View

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm clock I turned it off and quickly got out of my bed. I went straight to the bathroom to begin my morning routine. Today was my first day of school so I wanted to cause a good impression. I showered blow dried my hair then brushed my hair and left it down. I brushed my teeth then did my makeup which wasn't really much just mascara and eyeliner. I picked out my outfit which was just some black jeans with a gray sweatshirt that had a black heart in the middle and gray Levi's.

 I picked out my outfit which was just some black jeans with a gray sweatshirt that had a black heart in the middle and gray Levi's

I went downstairs to find Jackie and my mom already at the table eating. I said hi to them both and sat down to eat. After we finished my mom took us both to school. We first dropped off Jackie at her school and then she took me to my school which is Cypress Bay High School. Once I got out of the car I went straight to the office to get my schedule.

Alan's Point Of View

When I got to school I went straight to homeroom where my friends Jaime, Harry, and Jacob were. I sat down next to them and we just started talking until they called me up to the office. When I got there I saw Yamilet. I was surprised, I didn't know she was gonna come to the same school as me. They gave me her schedule and I looked at it. I realised she had all the same classes as me. After I finished looking at it I gave it back to her and walked her to homeroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~jenni165~

Hey guys well here is chapter 4 I hope y'all like it comment, vote and share with your friends💖