Chapter 5

Yamilet's Point Of View

I was in the office waiting for the principal to give me my schedule. After she gave it to me she told me to wait because she was gonna send a student down to show me my homeroom. I waited and after a minute or so the student showed up. I was surprised when I saw him it was Alan my neighbor. I was shocked because I didn't know he came to this school.

He asked for my schedule and I gave it to him. He told me we had all classes together. I was happy because I already knew him and I wouldn't be so lonely no more.

When we got to homeroom it was so noisy, there were paper balls thrown everywhere. Once we entered everything stopped, and they all turned around to look at me and Alan. There was this girl I don't know what her name was but she was glaring at me "great" I thought to myself this was the first day of school and I already had someone to hate me.

We just stood there at the door till the teacher came. Her name was Mrs. Garcia she told me to sit beside this boy named Carlos. I did as she told me and sat beside him. Class was going well until he decided to bother me. He started to poke me on my sides and I could hear him whispering " hey babe u look fine...hope ur not taken". He was really getting on my nerves and creeping me out. Luckily the bell rang and I met up with Alan and we walked together to our next class.

He asked me how my day was so far. I told him it was fine but I didn't tell him about Carlos because I didn't want him to worry about me.

1/2 and 3/4 period went by fast and soon it was lunch time, I was glad because I was starving. I got in line to get my food, I was looking for Alan but didn't find him so I got my food and sat down at a table by myself.

I was enjoying my lunch and everything was going great till that girl from this morning started walking towards my table. She started talking to me and she said "stay away from Alan he's mine" honestly I didn't even know why she is telling me this crap so I stood up and talked back to her and told her " bitch first of all ur nothing of Alan ur not even dating him second of all u don't tell me what to do so fuck off" this made everyones attention turn to us.

She got my tray and dumped it on me I gasped and did the same to her and she said "Bitch" I turned around and decided to just ditch my last period and go home.

While I was walking out of the cafeteria I spotted Alan and went over to him. He asked what happened to me and I told him what that girl told me. He told me that was His ex girlfriend Destiny and to not listen to her , we decided to both ditch last period so we got out of school and went to a near by park. We just sat and talk about random things till 3 hours passed and we decided to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm back I am sorry if this chapter was pretty lame but I just wanted to update already also I was really boerd. But my next update will be better I promise but I also need some ideas so comment down below of what u want to happen in the next chapter.