Chapter 9: Plan Of Revenge

*Anti's POV*

'Those fools can't take my (Y/N) again... the only exception that Logan even is being saved was because of our damn contract... I should get rid if him, but I know that I'll get punished for killing him if the contract hasn't been finished...' I thought as I growl. After getting (Y/N) and Logan out of their situation, it's been quiet or relaxing for once. Looking over at (Y/N)'s sleeping form made me sigh. 'This would've never happened if she didn't see me kill that man... but that would've also mean that I wouldn't have been able to met her... my emotions for this girl is getting annoying yet heart changing.' Getting up from my spot I leave the bedroom and into the living room where Logan laid. "I'm guessing she's not awake yet..." "No. I'm not surpised by this, I seen it coming. I could've warn her, but making a quick escape like that I didn't have enough time." "You know that you could've just got us out of there when we released you?" "I know, but what fun would that be if there wasn't no action in this adventure? It would grow boring after a while." I chuckled as Logan glared at me. Logan sighed as he covered his face before looking back at me. "Anti, what are we going to do about John now? He and the council will be on high alert for us, we won't be able to get him alone since he'll be surrounded by a few gaurds." "True, but there is always another way around it. Besides, while I was being judged, it seemed that the elder disliked John... I'm surpised actually that a vampire could hate another, yet I could see why..." "And how so?" "Simple, younger vampires are more reckless and get into trouble more often compared to the elders. John because broke a few of their rules and the elder could see it in his eyes. Making a contract with a demon, falling in love with a human, and even being a terrible lair in the process to hide it away. I wouldn't be surpised if they gave him up to me." "True, but they could use that to an advantage to capture you again. You didn't really leave with a good term back there, and I'm sure as hell that they won't let that slide." Logan said as he stood up at the sound of footsteps.

Looking behind me (Y/N) appeared as she rubbed her head. "(Y/N), you're awake, how are you feeling?" "Like someone hit me with a truck, my head hurts." She hissed as she touched her head. Logan quickly got her medicine for the pain as I stayed back, watching as I sit down. "I still don't understand why Logan wanted to free you..." "It's because of our contract, simple as that. Why are you so against me? I practically saved you and yet you treat with little respect..." "Well, then maybe next you should think twice before THREATENING ME!" (Y/N) growled as her (e/c) eyes started to glow. I could feel the anger radiate off of her as I smirk a little. It was cute seeing little (Y/N) get angry, every time we see eachother she was always afraid and now she has the wolf blood to give her courage. I guess her being a little feisty doesn't hurt, maybe it's somewhat better in other ways~. "Stop smirking at me like I'm some prize." "Your heart is a prize, and I can't wait to win it~. Once I do, I'll show you my wildcard~." I chuckled as she became flustered and looked away from me right as Logan comes back with medicine. "Watch it Anti, you know that you can't keep her all to yourself. You know our deal." "Yeah, yeah, I know." "What's this deal about? You're starting to confuse me Logan..." "That's for me and Anti to know alone, you'll find out later. Unless Anti wants to say?" "Nah, let's tell her afterwards, I wanna see her reaction once we're finished." Logan glared at me before taking (Y/N) back to the bedroom to rest as I got ready. Checking the time, it would soon hit midnight. 'Perfect, a grand finale before the end of the show... how nice this certainly this will be...' I stopped in thought as I remembered to elders words before I was 'rescued'.

*FLASHBACK*

As the council was deciding, the elder stood up catching everyone around me by surpise. "We shall finish this tomorrow, I must think about my final decision before it will be said. Dismissed. Put the demon in his right place." The elder said befire disappearing as John glared at me. "You're lucky that he did that, or you'd be dead by now..." "Please, like that scares me, you'll have to try a lot harder then that." "Shut your damn mouth demon, that's our strongest and most wisest leader we have in our council." "And I could care less about that. Look here Johnny boy, you can't scare me nor kill me without your 'leaders' command. So, why don't you take a set and watch the show then?" I laughed be John punched me in the face hard, breaking my nose. I hiss in pain as I chuckle. "That your best shot boyscout? Try again, I dare you." "That's enough, take him away." A man said as I was being dragged away from an enraged John. 'Surves that jackass... I'd kill him in a blink of an eye if I was able to... and he punches like a little kid, God he needs to be taught better in fighting.' I cringe at the thought of him trying to fight better. Soon after, I was placed in a room by myself, I looked around to find a way out. "You won't be able to get out so easily Jack... it's been a while since we've seen each other." "As to you... Fredrick and the names not Jack, it's Anti. I didn't know after all these years you became the leader of these vampires." "Ah, yes, I remember when we were human that we despised being near any supernatural creatures. That we'd hunt them down with Mark and kill them... then Mark did the worst thing that we could possibly ever think..." Fredrick sighed as he took a seat in front of me, looking me in the eyes with his fading blue eyes. "Making that damn deal with the Swedish prick was his down fall... but making the deal complicated caused him to mess around with it. It was able to change him, which then lead to you being changed as well because of his love for you... sadly, it didn't work for when that vampire jumped us. With you in the middle of trying to control your new found power and me trying to figure out if to trust you or not..." "Lead to you being stuck as a vampire forever like me and Dark being demons... if I was more focused then you would be like me and Dark... would still be here..." a tear went down my face as I looked away from him as he too was sadden by thought of Darks passing.

"I wish I was leader back then... I would've banished him instead of killing him... he would've been able to still chat with you and I... I blame myself for his death... I regret every moment I saw him looking at me for help as I watched him die." "Do not blame yourself Fredrick, Dark knew what he was getting himself into and had to pay... though I to wish that the punishment would've been different..." "I know... but now's not the time. I must speak quickly before someone comes in here." Fredrick said in a weary voice. "I shall help you with your contract with John, the boy must pay for his crimes. I know he took out Rein, a good fellow of mine for when the werewolves and the vampires became at peace. I know that he murdered your other love and plans on taking the human for himself... when you 'escape' come back around midnight at the courtyard to meet with John and I. I will be having a decision with him as you arrive, keep to the shadows before taking him out for good." "Fredrick, you know that would be treason if anyone found out! You would get killed!" "I know, but it's the only way to stop him for good... my life doesn't matter, you have a chance at having one with the girl... (Y/N) I believe it was, she could make you feel more at peace with who you are, I know on the outside you act like life doesn't matter... but on the inside, you're a different person that wants to be loved and treated the same... if you can get her to trust you... then there maybe a chance at being at peace, a chance of moving on from your last love." "You know I can't move on from her... she was my everything and she's gone because of John. Thats why I'm hoping that once he's dead that I might be able to bring her back." "You know that won't work Anti... I've done it before and it lead to failure... I must go now, in a few hours from now, Logan will be set free in his wolf form getting (Y/N) free and then you. Be prepared to fight Anti... I'll be waiting." With that, Fredrick vanished right as John came in with a smirk. "I see that you're still chained up Anti, you must feel uncomfortable in them." "Fuck off boyscout, know your place. I don't feel like dealing with you now since you seem to drive me even more insane." "Not after I make you bleed even more. You know that I won't be satisfied until your condition looks worse on you... so let's get started." John smirked before taking punches and kicks to my body.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I felt my side and winched as I hiss quietly. I quickly summoned a few special pills to help me as I swallowed them. Taking affect, the pain started to fade away. 'Damn, I didn't realize that I was becoming weaker... must be from not taking that many souls now...' I thought as I looked up to see Logan. "You okay Anti?" "Yes I'm fine Logan, let's just get this over with. It's almost midnight... come on." I hiss as I stood up and grabbed his arm before teleporting.