Chapter 10: Taking Of A Soul

A/N: So many delays, I know I'm terrible author, but please be patient with me. I never meant to keep you guys waiting for so long, I've been busy with a few future stories... so yeah planning ahead of time on other stories that aren't up yet and ignoring this story in the process... I need to get my priorities straight. Anyway, here's the new chapter and expect the last chapter tomorrow because I have scheduled the new story to come out two weeks after this story. Its so that I can focus on the Genji one-shots I've been meaning to make since the Anti story and the special story have gotten me distracted from it. Enough with me rambling, let's get this show on the road now.

*Future Anti's POV*

I sigh as I try to remember what happened before the fight, but I couldn't. "Anti, you forgot didn't you?" "Yes I did, sorry love. It's been well over how many years now? But anyway, I'm pretty sure you might remember? I told you what happened?" "Yes you told me this part of the story many times. This is probably the seventh time we had to tell the story maybe." (Y/N) laughed as she held my hand. I chuckled before looking at the reporter that wrote down what we've been saying. "My, I'm guessing it gets old when others ask of your story then? I'm sorry if I've became a bother." "You're fine Amber, we don't mind. Besides, it's amazing how the underworld wants to know about our story. I actually love it, but shouldn't we get back to our story?" "Oh, right! Sorry, please continue then. I didn't mean to interrupt you two." Amber said nervously before getting a pen to write. "Well (Y/N), if you remember then why not tell then? I'm sure that you can finish off the story." "Certainly dear, I would be honored to tell the stories ending. I loved it, but there was one part that did make me sad though... I'll try to speak around that part though unless it needs to be said." (Y/N) said as she kissed my cheek. Amber chuckled at us before (Y/N) started the story up again.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I lay on the bed alone, knowing what will happen. Logan and Anti are leaving to kill John... but John deserves his punishment yet my heart still loved him. I also love Logan as well... Anti I'm not so sure, but it's like a click, good girl meets a bad boy then starts to mess with the girl. Love rivals appear as the bad boy tries to get the girl only to get her to be taken away by an asshole who is possessive. Then so on it continues to be a fight until someone wins the girls heart. I hate being used as an object that men think they can take while having control over them. It sickens me, yet it's sorta makes me feel... different? Well, I'm already different because I'm part wolf now. I sigh as I listen to the soft breathing. "You seem a bit lonely. Might I join you?" A voice rang throughout the room as I shot up looking around. "Don't be afraid, I'm a friend yet a foe. So you can trust me... for now that is." "Who are you, where are you?" "Curious, I see... but that doesn't matter. My name shall not be given, but I can show myself." The voice said as a dark figure came out of the shadows with glowing red eyes.

I was about to run out of the bedroom, but the man put his arm around me to keep me still. "Now, your name is (Y/N), right?" "Yes..." "Good, because I'm going to tell you a quick little secret before I disappear. I'll make it short and sweet my dear~." "Why are you doing this?" "Because of someone special~. Now, soon  from now at the place you were held captive at within its courtyard, Anti will be successful in getting his revenge, but at a cost. When Logan and Anti contract has been fulfilled, he'll kill Anti to have your heart. He'll lie to you saying he died by John, so just a little heads up my dear~." "WHAT! WHY WOULD LOGAN LIE TO ME AND KILL ANTI!?!" I was shocked at my worries for Anti as the man chuckled at me. "Because he had fallen in love with for a long time, he wasn't able to get to you since John was in the way. And with Anti appearing to take your heart, Logan is willing to do anything to get rid of them both. Anyway, my sweet dear~, it's time for me to go. Take care little one~, I'll be watching over." "Wait! Hold on, I need an-" I stopped speaking as the man disappeared into thin air, leaving behind a little black stone and a note. Picking up the note it said that if I want to be where Anti was, I'd have to wish for it when holding the stone, how cheesy. I shake my head as my heart felt heavy with uncertainty and confusion. 'Should I trust that man? He could've been lied to me... but it seemed like he was honest...' I thought as I looked at my hands.