Chapter 4: Jealousy

A/N: Hey guys, I'm still sick so this will probably be a small chapter again. Sorry for it, but with my headaches getting worse and stomach hurting, it's starting to get to me. So, just a heads up anyway enjoy the little chapter.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Opening my eyes I shut them quickly as the sunlight hit my eyes. I groan as I turn my back to the window. 'What the hell happen last night? Where's Logan? Did he go out?' I thought before getting up lazily. I rub my eyes as I hear the door open. "I see you're awake now. You sleep well (Y/N)?" Logan's voice was more quiet then normal, but I ignored it. "Yeah, I think so. What happened?" "Nothing much, but do you remember anything?" "A little... I remember you telling me the truth about you and the others..." "Oh... I see... um, well if you don't feel comfortable I can-" "Don't go! I'm okay with who you are!" I said a little to quickly. A blush formed on Logan's cheeks as he looked at me. "S-Sorry, I just d-don't want to b-be alone..." "It's fine (Y/N), I understand." Logan said as he walked into the room and sat beside me with his arms open wide. I wrapped my arms around his torso, giving him a hug as I laid my head on his shoulder. "It still would've be nice if you guys would've told me earlier, then I wouldn't be like this." "It's fine (Y/N), and it's okay to be like this, I'm sure if other people knew about us them they'd have the same reactions or worse reactions. You're fine the way you are, okay?" Logan said with a smile as hugged back. "Okay then. But now that I know about what you guys are, I feel different to you now. I feel like I'm the mouse in a pack full of cats." "Or a lamb in a pack full of wolves, you know I don't like cats." "Yeah, sorry. I forgot, but anyway are the others back or are they still out?" I ask as I pull away from him and for a moment, I thought I saw him frown a bit. "Yeah, the ours are back, but asleep for now. So we'll have to be quiet. Also, I was planning on getting some breakfast at the cafe nearby, you want to join me?" "Sure, I'd love to go with you. I rather not disturb the others if I stayed any longer." "Great, just hold on and I'll get you some of my close to wear. I figure you'd rather wear some thing clean instead of what you got on." "Oh, okay." I blushed once he left the room a s I covered my face. 'What's with these feelings? I never thought of Logan in a different way before... I mostly saw him as a friend... now I see him as... well, more then that.' My thoughts were interrupted by Logan coming back with a clean blue jeans and green t-shirt with a little frog on the left sleeve. "Here, this was the smallest close I had, sorry if they seem a little to big for you." "It's fine Logan, I'm sure they'll be fine. If not then we'll quickly stop by my house." "Okay then, I'll be waiting for you downstairs." Logan quickly shut the door leaving me with his close. Changing into the blue jeans and red shirt, they surprisingly fit just fine.

'Wow... I didn't realize that me and him were basically the same size... that's wierd...' I put my close on the bed and went downstairs to see Logan leaning against the wall. "Okay Logan, let's get going." Logan jumped at the sound of my voice. "Sheesh (Y/N), don't do that. Ne-Next time w-warn me when y-you're near m-me." Logan stuttered as he looked a me and started to blush. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Anyway, let's go before the other wake up." "Y-Yeah, o-okay the-then." I grab Logan's hand and dragged him out the front door towards the cafe. Going inside we ordered two coffees and a few pastries that were freshly made. Sitting down as we wait for our order, we talked about random things that came to mind. It was mostly about music or video games since Logan's into music while I'm into video games. After sometime, our order was done and was brought to us. As we ate Logan asked a question out of the blue. "Hey (Y/N), I gotta ask ya... what do you think about John?" "About John? I think he's a sweetheart and gentlemen." "No I mean like... You know, feelings towards him..." Logan said nervously as he looked down. My eyes widened at his question. "O-Oh... um well... I-I li-like hi-him a-a lit-little bi-bit..." "Oh... I see..." "B-But why did y-you want to kn-know?" I questioned him as his face went red as he looked away. "I-I wa-was ju-just cur-curious..." "Do... do you like-" "(Y/N), Logan, I've been wondering were you guys been. I was worried that something bad happened to you." John's voice came from behind me as I turned around to see him coming towards us. I heard Logan growl a bit, but stopped as John was next to us. "How come you guys left without telling anyone?" "Well-" "Because you guys were alseep and last time I remember you knocked Gael out because he woke you up. So that's why we didn't tell anyone." Logan cut me off as he glared at John making me feel confused. "I see, but next time don't leave without permission. You now the rules." "Wait, rules?" "It's nothing important  (Y/N). Anyway, what did you want John." "I wanted check on (Y/N) before going out on the search again, but I only find her gone." John hissed quietly at Logan and making the room between them feel tense. I felt uncomfortable and kept quiet as they continued to glare at each other. ' Oh boy... what have I gotten myself into?'

*Anti's POV*

It's been a couple of days since I've seen (Y/N) or the idiotic vampire. I sigh in annoyance as I lay on top of a building watching the humans below doing whatever humans do. 'Damnit, I should took the girl when I had the chance and now I can't find her... John probably hid her away somewhere safe-' I stopped as a familiar scent was caught. Looking around quickly, I spot (Y/N) heading inside a cafe with some Brazilian guy with her. 'Wait a minute... that must be Logan she's with... where the hell is John then? I know that fucker loves her and yet he's not with her? Maybe I should see what's going on...' I thought before jumping off the roof and on to the ground below. Crossing the street, I enter the cafe quietly to not draw attention towards me as I sit in the back, listening into what Logan and little (Y/N) had to say."O-Oh... um well... I-I li-like hi-him a-a lit-little bi-bit..." "Oh... I see..." "B-But why did y-you want to kn-know?" "I-I wa-was ju-just cur-curious..." "Do... do you like-" Their voices stopped talking as John came in and started to speak with them. 'So... little (Y/N) had a crush on someome... how sickening...' I thought as I started to listen in again. "I see, but next time don't leave without permission. You now the rules." "Wait, rules?" "It's nothing important  (Y/N). Anyway, what did you want John." "I wanted check on (Y/N) before going out on the search again, but I only find her gone." John's voice became icy as the space between them intensified making (Y/N) uncomfortable. Looking over at her, I could see her shrink back in fear as the two men were about to fight. My eyes glowed a bit green as I was ready to see a fight, but that caught the attention of (Y/N) making her freeze in fear and eyes wide. This got the two men to snap put of there mini stare off and questioned her. I quickly got up and head towards the door. "I saw Anti... he was watching us..." I heard heard her say as John saw me. 'Shit, better run before bat boy catches me' I disappear outside as John tried to catch me and failed. "Damnit Anti... when I get my hands on you, you'll regret messing with my (Y/N)." John's words hit me hard as I hid away from him. A feeling came to me as my blood felt like it was boiling out of anger. 'His (Y/N)? To hell with him, there's no way that she belongs to him... because she will be mine and mine alone... just you wait little (Y/N)...'