Chapter Sixteen: Han

After I allowed myself to get brainwashed by Chloe to go look for DK I went and got into my car. Not knowing where to start looking. I pulled over at a night club where one of his friends said he might be. When I walked inside people were dancing around on rave music.

How can this guy be partying when he got shot!? I walked into the VIP section and Morimoto stopped me.

"Is Takashi here?" I asked

"No! And even if he was I wouldn't let you in." Morimoto snapped at me.

This kid need to be taught a lesson. I grabbed his shirt and pinned him up against the wall.

"You don't want to make me an enemy." I said in my most threatening voice.

He just snorted and one of his bodyguards appeared. He pinned a gun against my head.

"Let him go!"

I turned around and none other than glorious Takashi was standing there.

"What do you want!?" Takashi snapped a little irritated.

"Hey! You're not my favourite either but your girlfriend cares a whole awful lot about your whereabouts. And lucky me had to come look for your ugly ass." I snapped back.

He's face softened a little as he motioned for me to walk into the room. I did and we sat down after he poured us some whiskey. What does he think this is!? A social call!?

"Chloe sent you huh?" He asked with a smirk.

"Believe it or not. I'm only doing this for her." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's cause you like her too. Don't you?" Takashi said as I heard anger and hurt mixed together in the tone of his voice.

"She's a good person. But not my type and you should know that." I lied through a clenched jaw as my heart was pounding against my ribcage.

"Oh come on Han Lue....I know you. And I know love is not your thing. But sometimes you can mistake yourself badly." Takashi said as he shifted around uncomfortably in his seat.

I leaned in forward over the table and looked him in the eye.

"Even if I do like her. What are you going to do about it. Surely she's better off with me than you. You don't know how to be the man she deserves." I said confidently.

"Oh and you do? Stay away from her or Brian O'Connor and his "family" will be the least of your worries." Takashi threatened.

"Grow up DK...you don't scare me anymore. Chlo knows who's the right guy for her. It would take a fool not to notice her affection towards me. You're her boyfriend..but I hold her heart. Just keep that in mind. I said as I got up and walked over to the door.

"Why don't you call her. Not that it will make any difference." I said over my shoulder before walking out.

A/N
Sorry for taking forever guys before I updating this chapter. But school and exams are hectic.