Chapter Eight: Feelings

Han and I drove through the city,in dead silence. I stared out the window into the pitch darkness only a few street lights and buildings showing up here and there. I was worried about Takashi..my stomach in knots. I shot up a short prayer hoping he makes it out of there alive. "He's going to be fine..." Han said he's voice trailing off in the silence around us. "Than why am I doubting that?" He pulled over at some takeaway joint. "Why are we stopping?" I asked. Han switched the engine off and turned and looked at me. "I'm starving...and I wanna tell you something." He got out and went inside. I glanced at my phone 21:59 pm. Almost ten o clock..I put my phone away as I saw Han returning with some food. Typical him...and seeing that takeaways in his hands I realised I was also starving. But I couldn't think of food. Not when Takashi was out there...fighting for his life. Han got in and started the engine again. We drove to his garage and I didn't even dare to ask what we were doing there. I figured that Brian wouldn't explode if he heard that I was out with Han. We got out and Han unlocked the door to the place. I went inside and took off my jacket. We sat down and Han handed me a Japanese Takeaway. I took the chopsticks but I couldn't bring myself to eat. "You gotta at least eat something." I looked up to him. "Okay..dad." He laughed and I took a bite and surprisingly I found myself eating like no one was watching. "You're probably wondering about the accident that Takashi and I were talking about..." Han said when I took a sip of the soda. "Yeah I felt so in the dark and I hated it." I responded. "A while ago Dom called the crew up for a job in London about Letty. Me and my girlfriend Gisele than decided there that we were gonna go back to Tokyo to settle down for good. But she died protecting me..." I could hear his voice break and tears was visible in the corner of his eyes. I put my hand on his rubbing it. "I'm sorry Han..." He glanced up and smiled. "It's okay...I'm okay. "Where was I? Oh yeah. So I decided to go back to Tokyo alone. That's where I ran into Takashi. I helped him manage his uncle's business. But than he found out I was stealing from him and his uncle. He was livid and he felt betrayed because I was friends with Sean Boswell the..." But I cut him off. "The guy that Neela fell in love with." Han raised an eyebrow. "He told you about Neela?" I nodded and sighed. "Yeah..apparently he didn't want any secrets between us." A smirk formed on his mouth. "He must be really in love with you than." I shook my head. "Nope...I think I'm the only one with the feelings in our relationship." Han snorted. "Takashi doesn't deserve you." I looked up to him and smiled. He took my hand in his. "We were in a chase me and Takashi. A car t-boned me and my car caught fire. I managed to crawl out before it exploded. Everyone assumed that I had died. So i went to crash in the Dominican Republic for a while before coming here." I smiled at him before looking down. He lift my chin up and looked me straight in the eyes. "Now I know why something told me to come here. Otherwise I wouldn't have met you." He leaned in and kissed me I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me up against the wall and my fingers were playing through his long hair. Just than his phone rang and he ignored it but it kept on ringing. "Maybe..you..should.. answer that." I said out of breath. He picked the phone up and it was Brian.

Brain! Hey!

You don't have to worry she's with me.

Okay. We'll be there in a sec.

"I guess we have to go than." I said putting on my jacket. Han took his car keys and we head out but he pulled me back and planted another kiss on my lips. I just smiled and we got in making our way home.