Chapter Two: Bonding with Han

I woke up to a loud chattering and laughter downstairs. I got up and got into the shower. Luckily I have my own bathroom so I can climb out of the shower totally naked. When I finished I got dress in a white oversized shirt,my black ripped skinny's and a pair of black combat boots. I'm totally different from Brian when it comes to facial features. He has the blue eyes and blonde hair. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and went downstairs. Roman brushed past me with a plate full of pancakes. "Morning Chlo." I just smiled at him. "Morning Roman." I went into the kitchen and Mia was standing in front of the stove,delicious aromas filling the air. At that point my tummy started growling and I couldn't help it. I reached out and took a string of bacon out of a plate and stuffed it in my mouth. "Now I know who the Bacon-thief is." I turned around and Han was hovering over me since he's way taller than me. I could feel a blush creep up to my cheeks and I smiled shyly. "Sorry...I didn't know it was your plate..." I really had no idea and I felt so stupid for making a fool of myself in front of him. "Here you go Chlo." Mia handed me a plate and Han took a string of bacon out of my plate. "Hey! Hands off!" I said swinging my plate out of his reach. "I'm just taking what's mine." He said with a laughter. "Okay..enough you two. There's more than enough for everyone." Letty said. "Where's Dom and Brian?" I asked looking at Tej. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to check something out on his IPad taking a bite of his toast. "They went out of town to do who knows what." Mia replied. I sat down and started eating like no one was watching. Only because I'm in love with food and will choose it over anything. We all sat down to eat but I couldn't help looking at Han every now and than. And he would catch me red handed and smile. Later Roman and Tej left for their flight to Rio since they have settled down there and obviously I was green with envy. I had to admit I was going to miss them. Especially when they made jokes or were busy arguing. Everything about those two was just funny. My phone beeped while I was washing the dishes. I dried my hands off and picked it up.

Hey I'm here babe. When can I c u?

Just finishin up at home. Will text ya the time.

I didn't realise I was smiling at my phone like an idiot. "Who's the lucky guy?" I glanced up and Han was standing in front of the fridge taking out a beer. "Who says it's a guy?" His eyebrow raised. "So you're into girls than?" I almost burst out laughing. "Not if my life depended on it." I went to the cupboard and packed away the last few plates. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach come alive and the blush push up to my cheeks. We were alone...in the same room. I knew I had a huge crush on him although I was in a relationship. And that he was so much older than me. Brian would kill me without hesitating if he knew I had the hots for one of his friends. I turned around and Han was sitting at the dinner table still drinking his beer. "Mia and Letty went to the shops...so you wanna go with me. Since Brian asked me to always keep an eye on you." I looked at him totally pissed. "Has Brian already appointed you as my personal bodyguard?" He laughed and put the bottle down on the table and got up. "I'm going to the garage to check up on the guys..you coming?" I followed him outside him grabbing his keys on the go. "It's not like I have a choice now do I?" We walked outside and he unlocked the car with the automatic lock. "Ford Mustang? I'm impressed." He looked at me and smiled raising an eyebrow. "I should be impressed...you know your cars. You really are Brian's little sister." He opened the passenger door for me..real gentleman and he went and got in. He started the engine and peeled out of the driveway. I had to cling onto anything i could touch. After twenty minutes we pulled up to a garage. I literally had to gather my bearings before speaking. "Do you have a death wish or what!?" He looked at me and burst out laughing. "It's not funny Han..." He shot me a sympathising glance. Sorry..I don't know how to drive normal anymore." I snorted and he smiled. "Are you trying to kill me?" He leaned in towards me whispering. "I wouldn't even dream of trying to kill you." After realising how close we were to each other I backed away awkwardly. My heart pounding wildly in my chest and I wanted so much for me to just lean back in and kiss him on his luring lips. But I had to restrain myself hard. He broke the locking gaze he had on me and got out and I also got out. We went inside where he was introducing me to a few guys working for him. Later we went back home grabbing takeaways on our way back.