Chapter Six: Ghosts from the past

We drove up to Takashi's apartment and Han whistled. "I knew he was rich..but I didn't know he was this rich." There was music playing inside and my guess was that he was probably throwing a house party or something. Han and I got out and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A little while later Takashi's friend Morimoto opened the door. "Chloe! How nice to see you!" He grabbed me into a hug and when he let go he froze. His gaze locked on someone behind me. His eyes so big and round like he saw a ghost. "Hallo Morimoto." A very familiar voice said behind me. I turned and looked at Han while he was eating some chocolate nuts out of a packet. We went inside and everywhere people were standing around dancing. Girl-on-girl dances..even two girls kissing in the corner of the room. Han raising an eyebrow. Morimoto disappeared and returned shortly after. "Takashi is in his study. He would like you to come through..both of you." We followed Morimoto to his study and he opened the door Takashi looked surprised with an evil grin on his face...no wait he always have that evil grin plastered to his face. Morimoto left closing the door again. "Well...look at you Han. I always knew you made it outta that car." Takeshi said with a smirk in his voice. "You know that it's going to take forever to get rid of me right? Even that accident was nothing." Han replied still searching in the packet for some more choc nuts. "Wait..what accident?" I asked totally confused. "Yeah..Takeshi what accident?" Han said with a mocking tone. I could see the anger build up inside of Takashi. "That's a story for some other time. Rather tell me what Han is doing here with you!" He's voice bouldered. "Do I detect a hinch of jealousy?" Han asked with his arms crossed over his chest leaning against the wall like he always does. "You better watch out. You don't want me to punch your face in!" Takashi warned him with a sharp voice. "Do your worst and witness another one of your attempts to kill me fail." Han said with so much confidence."Okay..guys break it up already!" In a flash Takashi grabbed Han's shirt pinning him up against the wall. "I'm warning you Han...." Takashi said with his usual threatening tone. Han just looked at him in disgust and pushed him away."No...I'm warning you kid." I sighed crossing my arms. "I've had it with you two. I'm going home!" Just as I turned around we heard loud gunshots outside and some commotion. "What's going on!?" I asked Han and Takashi freezing in their steps. Just than Morimoto burst into the room carrying a gun. "It's the Usagi..they're here for you Takashi!" Morimoto announced. Takashi looked at me."You gotta get out of here Chlo!" "I'm not going anywhere without you!" He looked at Han with a pleading face. "You know I don't beg easily Han. Take Chlo and get out of here. Guard her with your life!" Han just nodded grabbing my arm. "No! Let go of me!" Takashi took out his gun and made his way to the door. "You can use the fire escape! Go! Now!" I walked towards him and kissed him. "Be careful." He smiled. "I will." Han and I walked out than we used the fire escape. And made our way to his car and got in peeling out of the driveway.