She's facing her back towards us and the five of us has no idea who should be the one to unzip her so Louis automatically reached for her back and unzipped the dress. "Victoria." Louis started, "Liam, Zayn, Niall and I needs to leave. I think you and Harry should talk."

Just as Louis is done unzipping her dress, they gathered and went out of the room, "Harry, maybe you can stay with her for the night. I think Ariana can understand that."

I just nodded, "She will."

"Wait, Ariana? What-" Zayn questioned but was cut off when Liam placed his right arm on Zayn's shoulder, causing him to shut up.

The four of them left and I stood there, watching her remove her make up.

I studied her features as she carefully removed her gown. I don't mind her getting naked infront of me, I saw her in every angle when we were together. She faced me and smirked, "Enjoying the view, Styles?"

Her perfect body is in front of me as my eyes scanned her from head to toe. It's hard to deny that even though she gave birth, she still have the hottest body that I ever seen. She may have those little stretch marks on her stomach but I don't mind. She's still her and I love her for that.

I just shook my head and she giggled, as she walked passed me towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited for her to come back.

As I wait for her, I pulled my phone and texted Ariana that I can't come home because I'm with Victoria. She sure can't say no because she knew in the first place that I'm just staying with her for the sake of Reone.

When Victoria came back, she's wearing her usual pajamas and an oversized shirt. I smirked at her, "What?"

"That was your supposed honeymoon attire?" I asked.

"No. Well, my husband isn't here so I have no plans of wearing my lingerie." She answered. She walked to the bad and plopped herself in.

I looked at her at the same time she looks at me, "How's Ariana?"

"Uh.." I scratched my nape, "She's fine."

"Oh. That's good to know." She reached for the remote control at the bedside and turned on the television. As she turned it on, it was their movie This Is Us. "Wow. The movie's about you."

"And the band." I continued, "Uhm. Victoria?"

"Yeah?" Her eyes were still glued on the screen.

"I'm sorry." I said, but she didn't budged so I continued, "I'm sorry for being a dick. I know that I already said that I was sorry but I just want to say it again."

She placed the remote control on her left side and looked at me, "C'mere." As she pats her empty bedside. I leaned on her. "You know, Harry. I was really devastated when you left us.."She started as she stares at the television then looked at me, "I even attempted suicide because I just couldn't handle the pain. I was alone with Valarie and the pressure on medschool's skyrocketing like fuck."

My eyed widened when she said suicide.

"But I realized that even though I ended my life, nothing will be changed. You left Valarie and she can't afford to lose her mother too, so you know what I did? I fought hard. I fought hard for my life and for her. It wasn't easy being depressed." She fidgeted her fingers, "And I was so angry with you. I wanted to kill you that time, if you only knew. But, you know that I can't do that."

"When I saw you and Ariana buying things for your baby, I knew that that is the perfect time for me to move on with my life and to give myself the chance to fix myself. And that was the moment that I realized that we can't be together again." She said, rubbing her hands, "But I'm totally fine now with Valarie and Evan. I just hope that you will be fine too. I'm always praying that Ariana will give birth with a healthy baby."

Victoria may be mad for everything that I've done, but she clearly has the heart of gold. She chose to move on even though she knows that she can't, but I'm really glad that she did. I'm a bit thankful that Evan helped her in recovering. "I'm so sorry.." I said, "I should really thank Evan for being with you. He helped you a lot and I guess he isn't a dick at all."

She just laughed, "He wasn't a dick. He just went for his work and I totally support him on that."

That silenced me, at least I know that she's safe on his company, that he loved her and stayed with her.

"But Harry.. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you really hacked Ariana's accounts back then?" She asked and that made me laugh. "What's funny?"

"Victoria, do you seriously think that I can do that?"

"Uhm. I think you can?" She answered.

"No, I didn't hacked her accounts." I continued, "She just did that because I broke up with her and she just wanted to play the victim so she just hacked her own accounts. Weird, eh?"

"What!" She screeched, "What? Why! What the fuck! I almost got arrested because of that and.."

"I'm so sorry about that.." I said, caressing her arm, "But I'm still thankful though, without that drama, I wouldn't had met you." I smiled at her and she smiled back, "Anyways, she think that I still don't know that she was the one who started it, I don't know, psychological problem?"

We both laughed, slapping her arm on me, "Hey. She's the mother of your child, Harry."

"Well, you're the mother of my child too."

"I know, bestfriend goals." She joked and we got hysterical in laughter. "But, did you really fucked her when we were still together?" Causing our laughter to submerged.

"Uh. No? I can't remember having sex with her." I say, "Because I've been with the boys for like 24/7 and I remember getting drunk a lot but.. I don't know. I asked for a paternal testing but it came out as positive so.."

"Ah. So that's the reason why you wanted to do it again, to be sure?" I nodded, "I'll ask my mom to do it for you, I promise." She said.

I faintly smiled at her, "Thank you."

"I mean, if you're the father then you can be the father that Valarie never had and if you're not the father then you can enjoy being a bachelor, I think." She said but I frowned, "I didn't mean to offend you, Harry."

"That's alright, Victoria. I know that I was never a good father with Valarie, but I can try. I will never stop loving her and whatever the outcome of the result will be, she will always be my daughter." I said, "And you know what? I will never stop loving her mother too."

Victoria hid her smile as she pushed me off the bed, "Stop flirting with me, Styles."

"I'm not!" We both laughed, and I just pulled myself to the bed, "But I swear, that will never stop."

"Harry, I'm married.."

"I know, but I didn't asked you to divorce him or whatever. You have no choice but to accept the fact that I will always love you, whether you got married multiple times, and you know what? I will even wait for you."

She leaned on me and sighed, "Harry. You know that will never happen."

"Who knows?" And I close the gap between us.

Our lips synced together, her hand grasping my arm as I pulled her against me. I hissed as her hand began caressing my chest, tugging my shirt upwards, but realizing that she's already married, I pulled away, "I'm sorry, Victoria. I shouldn't have done that."

But she didn't spoke a thing, she crashed her lips against me again, this time, she voluntarily removed her shirt and stared at me, "This would be the last time that I'm doing this, Harry. This would be the last time that I will be making love to you, because tomorrow, all my feelings for you will be deleted in a snap. But this time, please, I just wanted to feel you again."

Without saying anything, I removed my shirt, as I leaned on her, causing our bodies to crash on each other.