Fredrick Chase Part 1

A/N: Iv always wanted to write one of these cause I absolutely loved reading them!

Please send and ASK or a REQUEST it would mean the world to me 💖

also if you want solangelo everything go look for my book Solangelo Oneshots formally know as Solangelo Graduation

This  was also in my book Demigod  Oneshots 

Fredrick Chase

Today my daughter Annabeth is coming to visit and I'm very excited.

We have fixed our relationship and everything is going much better.

Mathew and Bobby absolutely adores their sister.

Helen is beginning to Lighten up on Annabeth.

From what I can recall she doesn't have a boyfriend and I want to keep it that way. She's 18 years old and a very intelligent young adult I'm pretty sure she would understand.

I want to be a better father to Annabeth and I think showing that I'm protective over her will show her how much I love her and how I'm trying.

She said she's bringing a friend which I'm ok with. She said she needs to leave after dinner but can stay till 10:00.

~~~<<<<<Time Skip>>>>>~~~

I hear a firm knock on the door and I open it and I see Annabeth and a boy who looks very familiar.

He has black hair and sea green eyes.

Annabeth comes forward and hugs me awkwardly. I hug her back a bit less awkward.

"Hello Annabeth it's great to see you and who might your friend be?

The boy spoke up "I'm Percy Jackson, We met you a few years ago when I went to save Annabeth."

I nodded remembering "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. You look different then when I last saw you. Please both of you come in and make your way to the couch, Helen is in the kitchen making dinner."

They went and sat on the couch hands linked together.

That's weird.

I'll ignore it for now.

Suddenly the twins came running downstairs and over to Annabeth.

They hugged her and she hugged them back. They soon started firing questions at them both.

"How are you?"

"Who is he?

"Are y'all dating?"

"Do y'all kiss?"

I interrupt them saying "they aren't together Annabeth would've told me."

She cleared her throat and said " that's one of the things I wanted to talk about dad. Percy isn't just my boyfriend but he's my fiancé..."

I stared wide eyed...