Cole Jackson (Percabeth) (Solangelo)

ابدأ من البداية

       She always blames me for stuff and it gets really annoying.

             I got up slowly and looked at my mother is the eyes the same eyes I inherited and said calmly  " I'm done with you always  blaming me for stuff I didn't do just because all of my other siblings are smart or can talk with animals or swim from the moment they were out of the womb. Im done and I'm leaving."

     Dad said" don't talk to your mother that way and where do you think your going!!!!"

      I was already out the door.

       They came outside I was hidden  behind a bush so  they didn't see where i was going.

     My uncles house is a few doors down so I took the key they gave me and unlocked the door.

      I ran in the living room to find my boyfriend shirtless looking at tv.

       He turned around when he heard footsteps. 

      He came over and wiped my eyes. I didn't even know I was crying. He took my hand and guided me over to the couch. I went to sit next to him but  he pulled me down on his lap. I. Crawled into a ball with my arms around his waist and cried.

        Thank goodness his siblings were at aunt Hazels and uncle Frank's house.

       Uncle Nico and Uncle Will came in and that's where we are now. Them looking super confused and Daniel holding me.

~~~~~~~~~end flashback~~~~~~~

       Uncle Nico came and sat on the coffee table with Uncle Will following behind him.

     Uncle Nico asked " What's wrong with Cole."

      Daniel said " I don't know he came and was crying and me being the amazing boyfriend I am is comforting him."

    I  chuckle a little at that.

      He looked down at me and said "What? I am"

     Uncle Will then asked me " what happened?"

    I told them the whole story I didnt leave anything out.

     I then said the them " I didn't get to tell them about me and I didn't get to tell them about me and Daniel it's been a year and they still don't know. Not that they'd care considering they never ask how I am."

     I sign defeated " this sucks"

      Uncle Nico told Daniel "take him to your room he staying here as long as he needs to. We're almost done fixing up his room here anyway and in the meantime I'm gonna call Percy and Annabeth and sort all this out"

     I hug both my uncles really tight " I love you guys!!!!!"  They say we love you too and Daniel leads me to his room which Iv been in more than Iv been in my own room at home. This is where we got together.

~~~~1 year ago flashback again~~~~

        Daniel and I are sitting on his floor in his room playing Mythomagic a game is dad Nico used to play when he was a kid.

      I'm in love with Daniel most people would say I'm to young , no 15 year old kid could be in love with someone but I am.

     The only thing is I know he's gay. He doesn't care what you think he's amazing.

      I want to tell him about me but what if he thinks I'm telling him cause I like him. Which I do but he doesn't like me back obviously.

       He looks at me and ask me what's wrong and I blurted it out " I'm gay"