Chapter 27

Yo. Gonna do a Q&A if you people ask questions. Throw your questions at me for the same of entertainment.

*Laurance, our one true queer queen*

"No, we should do the haunted maze first!"

"I think we should go one rides first, it's tradition!"

"No, tradition is that we go to Lucinda and get our fortunes read, but she's not working this year, so why bother following the rest of tradition?"

"Are they always like this?" Vylad looks at me and whispers.

"Pretty much. Travis always insists that we stick to tradition, but normally that never happens." I respond, shaking my head.

"Well, traditions are normally made to be followed. I don't see a reason to do it any other way." Zane says, shrugging.

"Well, I mean, sometimes you gotta do something different, Zane. It's the way of life!" Vylad grins at his older brother.

"I personally think the argument is pointless, why not just split up and go do what we want? Or is it also tradition for everyone to stick together?" Garroth laughs, making a valid point.

"If it were tradition, Aph and Katelyn have already broken it. They left the other girls pretty fast." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Pretty sure they left dust clouds, they left so quickly," Zane says, and I would like to believe he smiled under his mask but I'm not sure.

By then, me and the collection of Ro'meaves had tuned out the entire argument. We don't pay anymore attention to it until it stops.

"You know what, you guys just go to the maze and I'll go do the rides by myself. Hey, maybe I'll be lucky and run into some cutie on the way.~" Dammit Travis.

(Why is my feed only supernatural stuff I don't even watch it wth)

(What in the name of all things holy is destiel)

Travis walks away with a salute. Who knows what mayhem he shall cause.

After a moment Zane sighs.

"Honestly, I firmly believe that man needs adult supervision. I'm going after him." And with that, Zane follows Travis.

Garroth and Vylad look at each other for a moment, in a mixture of awe and fear. I decide not to ask.

"So, I guess those two have chosen the route of avoiding all things cool and generally scary. Haunted maze?" Dante grins like an excited child.

Oh boy.

~°~°~°~°~

We're at the entrance of the maze, straw bales stacked high so people don't try to cheat. Garroth stands next to me, leaning against on of the walls. He's looking down at his nails, the black nail polish having been mostly scraped off. Vylad fiddles with the end of that green scarf that wraps around his neck, smiling to himself. I can already tell he just loves his scarf.

"Alright, if we get separated in the maze, we're all gonna meet at the concession stand, as always." Dante states with a small nod.

Garroth and Vylad share a mildly panicked stare and I have to laugh.

"Dante, we seem to have forgotten," I gesture to the brothers loosely, "that these guys probably won't know where the concession stand is, you dingus."

"There are like seventeen of them?! Like, you need to be more specific or else by the end of the night I'll be on a train to Mexico with a small gang and a ill-tempered cat." Garroth says, just a little too serious for my taste.

"That was... oddly specific. Maybe you guys should just stick with us. Garroth, stick close to Laurance." Dante waves slightly, then grabs Vylad and drags him along into the maze.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCHA DA CHILD." Vylad yells from inside the maze.

Garroth laughs, dropping his head. Fluffy blond curls fall in his face. He has that smile of his that could make the grumpiest of people smile. So contagious.

"Well, I'm afraid you're stuck with me, Laurance." He smiles at me and I laugh,

"What happened to going to Mexico with a small gang and an ill-tempered cat?" I grin at him.

"I'll put that aside as a plan b."

"Good Idea."

"So, shall we go in?"

"Of course."

Garroth smiles and I put my arm over his shoulder, messing up his hair. He winces at the sudden movement but started laughing. Him and Zane are so easy to startle sometimes...

"Laurance! Don't touch my hair!"

"But it's so fluffyy..."

He rolls his eyes.

"I hope you get scared by a freaking axe murderer in there."

"Thanks."

~°~°~°~°~

Ayyyyye. I wrote a thing

Dante knows when not to be a third wheel. Be like Dante.

ASK MEH QUESTIONS DO A QA

Bye bye~ ♡