vampire!Eli x reader

A/N: This was requested by Shirei01~ Hope you like it! This was oddly painful to churn out, maybe I've hit some sort of writers block? Maybe my brain's just scattered because I have so much due soon that I'm not doing. lol oh well. At any rate my point is I tried to make this one work but it refused to work with me, but I hope you like it at least!!

Also, I really should stop spontaneously making the reader a kouhai. idk why I seem to have an impulse to do that.

Crap, to think I'm running late.

Eli hurries up the stairs, more thoughts running through her head even as she reaches the top and hurries down the hall.

Between trying to deal with those rogue vampires, school, and Nozomi's mysterious words from a while back, I couldn't get much sleep and now here I am, student body president, practically running through the halls to get to a meeting I'm at least 5 minutes late to.

As she tries to turn the corner she suddenly collides into someone, knocking herself back a bit as she hears someone fall.

Once she reoriented herself from the force of the collision, her frosty blue eyes open to see a younger, rather attractive, student on the floor in front of her.

"I-I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

The young girl's groans before she opens her eyes to reveal (e/c) colored irises that settle on the blonde third year.

"U-uh I'm fine, uh," her eyes focus on the taller girl's ribbon, "senpai. Sorry as well. I should've been paying more attention..."

"N-no it's my fault! I'm late to a meeting so I was in a rush. Here."

Ever polite, Eli reaches a hand out to the underclassman, smiling. The girl eyes her hand for a moment before grabbing it, a small smile lighting her face while letting the blonde help her up.

"Thanks..."

"It's no problem, and again, I'm sorry! I'm in a hurry, so I'll see you around." She smiles and hurries off, sparing a wave back at the slightly dazed looking girl.

Hm, she was cute.

xXx

"Um, p-president? President?"

"H-huh?!"

Jolted out of her daydream, Eli looks around and notices everyone in the room staring at her.

"U-uh, sorry, what was that again?"

"The budget...?"

"Ah, right, um..." she feels Nozomi eying her as she racks her brain for a response.

"How about we continue this for the next meeting? Seems our president has been working too hard~ I have to ask that you write down your questions and we'll answer them next time. So with that, meeting adjourned~!"

Everyone begins to slowly file out as Eli sighs and rubs her temples.

Not only was I spacing out, but I was thinking about that cute girl I knocked down earlier. Geez, I have more important things to worry about rather than thinking about that cute smile of hers.