Eli x teacher!reader

A/N: Here's your request Fennekingirl1996! Please enjoy it and thanks for the request~

You couldn't say you hated your job, but after a few short years of being a teacher, you can't say you really enjoyed it either. It paid the bills, and every now and then you got to make a positive difference in a student's life. All in all, it wasn't too bad.

Right now however...

"Sensei, here are the documents you asked for."

Maybe some higher being is testing you?

"Ah, thank you Ayase-san."

You don't think you did anything in particular to piss anyone or anything off...

"Also, the committee has finished discussing the approximate costs for the culture festival."

Maybe you just have shitty luck.

"Alright, in that case for the next meeting we need to assign roles for each member. Of course, we can't have you and Toujou-san shouldering too much work since you have your own club to worry about as well."

However with someone as gorgeous as the taller blue eyed female before you, maybe your luck wasn't so shitty after all.

'No, no, no, nonononono!' You can't help but internally scold yourself. After all, the beautiful blonde before you was a student! You weren't that far from her in age, but still! At best you could be fired and at worse you'll ruin her future and be unemployed!

"We'll be fine, (L/n)-sensei. We know not to burden ourselves. However we will help in anyway we can." She kindly smiles at you and you can't help but smile back.

"Just don't push yourselves." You finish filing some papers and turn in your seat to properly face her. "I'll be looking forward to your group's performance."

Her gaze lingers at you a little longer than it should before she replies, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it, (L/n)-sensei."

She politely bows before walking to leave the teacher's office.

You sigh and turn to face your desk. You recall the way her gaze lingered on you and nearly pound your head against the desk as you feel the heat on your face. 

Maybe some higher being really is testing you.

xXx

It's been about two weeks and since then you've been busy dealing with everything related to the culture festival that's coming up in a few days now.

As the teacher in charge, that meant you were working pretty closely with the famous student council president herself. You suppose you can't really complain since she's easy to work with. Besides, whatever you were feeling was your problem and it wasn't like it was her fault, exactly. Though there were some moments where you did internally blame her for being, well, her.

You combated your thoughts by trying to distract yourself by burying yourself in your workload, in hopes that maybe you distract yourself enough to forget about anything Eli--uh, you mean Ayase related.

The blue eyed beauty in question, however, was no help in this matter. She would often talk to you during break about matters festival-related, and she even willingly helped you in the teachers office until the late evening filling out paperwork! Honestly, you were beginning to spend way too much time with her.