⊲|Chapter:14 'JUST LIKE A KID!'|⊳

Start from the beginning

"I can drop you!" He suggested.

"Oh no. Don't bother yourself. You enjoy, I'll be fine. I guess Isaac and Lia are going back in some time. I'll be fine with them."

*****

Lia and Isaac knew what happened the other night. Lia went wild and we had to control her from not killing the hell out of Carter. Isaac, well he didn't say anything and drove in silence.

His eyes kept traveling back to my face and I couldn't help but squirm in my seat due to his intense gaze. At a moment it even felt like we would meet an accident because of him.

When we were about to reach at my house, Lia tried to start a conversation. "So, Isaac! Did you enjoy today!?" Lia asked.

"No!" He replied in his firm tone, plainly, and after that neither did I say something nor did Lia. I saw my house nearing and I couldn't be anymore happier.

"Bye Sophia! Are you sure you'll be alright?" Lia asked me as I opened the door of the car.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Bye! Thanks Isaac," I closed the door behind me.

"It was my duty! Take care, okay?" He asked and I replied with a nod. "Bye!" He said, giving me a small smile and drove away. Rebecca was sleeping and to find her laying peacefully on the couch I was relieved because I could go straight to my room. That eased me because I couldn't handle her knowing about my position right now.

After taking a long shower to release my anger and clean the mess they made of me, I was free to sleep. My feet were aching badly and each and every bone in my body was screaming for mercy. I didn't look at myself in the mirror because I was scared. I was scared to see how much more funny I'll look with this 'new look'. More like I didn't had the courage in me to accept myself for who I was now. I wasn't surprised to see that this was a dye.

I had expected this the moment I saw Jack pass by. And the mastermind Carter Reece was also involved. Of course it had to be something really destructive.

It wasn't new to me. But the only thing different this time was that, Carter knew me. I thought that maybe, just by chance he would stop with all the bullying. Also I was happy that this week was going to be a no bullying week but I assumed things very early. I Guess, I was wrong!

I cried myself to sleep but when I woke up I forgot everything and went to the washroom as I did every day.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror my heart sank. Everything that happened the other night came back. I stood there staring at my reflection as I touched my disgusting green hair lightly. A lone tear fell from my right eye. I knew that by know my pictures would've been viral on the internet. I mean, why would somebody spare a chance to capture the moment when a nerd gets humiliated in a party and show it to others? They get a chance to be popular, why will they let it go?

Why does it always have to be me? What will I tell everyone? What will I tell Rebecca? How will I answer Josh's questions?

I slided down the bathroom wall and sat their as I cried my eyes out.

Why was I even given life? Why god ? Why? I hate my life! I hate everyone in it! I don't want to live any more! Why can't I just have cancer or a tumour. Why can't a snake bite me? Not Carter! A real snake!

I stood up and walked towards my drawer where I kept the knife from the last time.

Will it be sharp?
Yeah! Obviously!