Myla screamed. That was the first time she ever saw Sosa kill someone.

" What the fuck was y'all doing !?" Malik yelled.

" It just happed so fast ." Eva said trying to explain approaching Malik. Malik socked Eva in her jaw causing blood to immediately gush from her mouth. She fell on the ground crying. Malik snatched her up by her arm and pulled her out the house.

Sosa paced the floor then stopped and smiled at Myla walking up to her as she just stood there in shock and kissed her forehead. " Good job baby. Where's the money." He said smoothly

Myla was still in shock. Sosa rolled Richards body off the bed causing his lifeless body to hit the floor hard and lifted up the king sized mattress. There was stacks of money layered out. Sosa immediately started tossing stacks in the black trash bags.

" Come here baby help me." Sosa smiled.
Myla started tossing money in the trash bag also. Once they were done they left out and hopped in the all black van.

Sosa didn't say anything to Myla as they entered their new house carrying the big bags of money after splitting it with Malik.

Sosa dropped the bags on the polished wood floor causing lose hundreds to spill out everywhere.

Myla jumped from the sound of the bag dropping. She looked at Sosa who eyes seemed dark , he smirked at her.
" Go get in the shower bae."

Myla did as she was told going up the steps. The House was so silent as she got into the shower. Sosa heard the knob turn from down stairs.
Myla let her all black dress hit the floor, she saw little spots of Richards blood on her face cause her eyes to water. It wasn't the first time she let her guilt and emotions get the best of her on these missions but it was the first time she witnessed Sosa kill someone. She stepped into the walk in shower trying to wash away the memories of tonight. Scrubbing her body of her sins . She scrubbed as if she was trying to cleanse her soul.

Tap tap

She looked up seeing nothing but a tall figure behind the foggy glass of the shower. She opened it to see Sosa standing there still holding his gun while naked. He stepped into the shower sitting down watching Myla intensely burning a whole through her back.

Myla shivered as she felt the coldness of Sosa's 40 caliber run down her spine.

" Sosa -"

" Shhhhh ." Sosa grabbed a hand full of Myla's hair and kissed her lips but she didn't kiss back.

Sosa grabbed her by her neck quickly with one hand scaring Myla causing her to scream. He squeezed tighter and tighter as Myla tried to losen his grip.

..

"Myla !" Eva yelled. " Wake up !"

Myla eyes opened to see Eva looking at her worriedly.

" Where am I ?" Myla sat up in the bed.

" Girl back at the hotel. Damn I can't take you anywhere. Your zoning out. Are you okay ?"

Myla looked at Eva as she sat on the bed by her feet. " Yeah. I started having memories come back to me and -"

" Myla !" Sosa's voice barked through the hotel.

Myla hoped up in fright running into the bathroom locking her self in. She sat in the bathroom by the toilet throwing up the food she just digested at the restaurant.

" Myla you okay !?" Sosa banged on the door.

Sosa

" She good

" She good." Eva said.

" I ain't ask you ." Sosa banged on the door more harder this time. " Baby open up."

Myla sat in the bathroom thinking about the events that happened.

" She's not feeling well." Eva defended.

Sosa looked at Eva, if looks could kill she'd drop dead right now. She knew what Sosa was capable of.

" Myla I'm going to go. " Eve yelled.

Myla heard the door slam.

" Myla open up please." Sosa said calmly.

" No ." Myla said.

" Why the fuck - " Sosa calmed down running his hand down his face.

Myla heard movement outside the door. Her eyes widened seeing beautiful red rose pedals slide under the door rapidly. She quickly got up opening the door.

She saw Sosa sitting by the door with a bouquet of what was roses in his hand. He smiled.

" Look." Sosa smiled handing Myla the single rose he had left. He bit his lip looking up at her.

Myla sat down on his lap letting their lips clash together. They finally broke free out of breath.

" Don't hide from me baby." Sosa looked into Myla's eyes.

He kissed her again trying to unzip her jeans.

" Sosa no ." was all Myla said.

" What ?" Sosa looked at Myla crazy. He laughed. " Don't tell me no."

" I can't." Myla stood up off his lap.

" You can't or you don't want too ?" Sosa eyebrows furrowed as he stood up towering over Myla

" Do you know I was pregnant with your baby ? The doctor told me I miscarried."

" How you know it was mine ?" Sosa said jokingly.

" because your the only guy I've ever been with." Myla said nonchalant confused by his question.

" Look I ain't bout to play with you open up !" He demanded .

" Sosa no -" Myla backed up.

Sosa grabbed Myla by her legs throwing her on the bed he quickly undid her jeans as she tried running off the bed he dragged her pulling off her jeans.

" Sosa stop !" Myla said trying to fight Sosa off her but he pinned her hands down he suffocated her with his body as he pulled his tool out his jogging pants.

He grabbed her arms looking into her eyes. " Your mines and everything on you belongs to me . You hear me ?"

" Sosa get off me." Myla screamed.

Eva bursted through the door. " Get off of her!" She tugged at Sosa shoulder.

" Aye bitch mind yo business !" Sosa snapped.

" She is my business. She's my best friend !" Eva said proudly.

Sosa hopped off Myla  " Oh really ? Was she yo best friend that night ?" Sosa looked at Eva angrily as his jaw flexed.

Myla was in such a shock she didn't realize what Sosa said. She ran into the bathroom.

Eva laughed and looked at Sosa.

Sosa didn't realize what he had said. " Whatever look I gotta go."