Chapter Four.

Chapter 4

Myla woke up stretching but noticed she couldn't move feeling someones arms wrapped around her. She screamed.

" Myla its me baby !" Sosa said holding her trying to get her to calm down.

Sosa

" Sosa what the fuck are you doing here !?"  Sosa sat up and looked at Myla with confusion

" Your mine, you always been mine. Where ever you go, i follow. I know you lost your memory but damn I know you ain't lost your mind." Sosa looked at Myla laughing sarcastically.

Myla eyebrows furrowed. " We talked about this -"

" No we didn't there's nothing to talk about your not going anywhere and neither am I. We been together for three years. " Sosa got up and opened up the double doors and Myla saw big boxes and lots of clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry.

Myla eyes popped as she looked at Sosa.

" Its all your clothes and also I wanted to do something special and its something else." Sosa walked over to Myla and kissed her and started making out with her.

Sosa giving her gifts didn't sit right with Myla. She knew she loved him but she wasn't sure if she still felt that way.

Sosa looked at her , took a deep breath and asked. " Will you go to Miami with me ?"

" I just need to get away. I miss our trips baby. To different parts of the world. Even though most of them involved you with other niggas trying to make sure we had somewhere to lay our head at night. We still found time to fuck up headboards all night. " he laughed biting his bottom lip undressing Myla with his eyes causing chills to run rapidly through her body. " You know when you left I felt I lost a part of me. I swear I didn't know what to do. Felt like I couldn't breath. I was suffering deep depression. Now that your back I just want to protect you and love you and never let you go again." He smiled grabbing Myla's hand pulling her closer to him. Smiling at her like she was his world, the smile that used to have Myla weak.

Myla fell for it all over again as she was speechless.

" Baby I want you to come to Miami with me. This time no missions just us." He looked at her into her eyes. She accepted his offer and kissed him. She felt she was just being paranoid and all her feelings came rushing back.

" When do we leave ?" She asked breaking the kiss.

" In a week."

Myla smiled from ear to ear.

" But tonight you have to come to the club with me. I got some business to handle. All these clothes , you can choose anything to wear. I got to go though." Sosa kissed Myla one lastime. " I'll be back around 10."

Myla stepped in the shower and sung Miguel - Coffee.

" I wish I could paint our love,
These moments and vibrant hues,
Wordplay, turns in to gun play
And gun play turns into pillow talk
And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams,
Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning. "

She got out and brushed her teeth. Once she was all done she stepped out and put on her grey Nike hoodie and pink skinny jeans with rips with her grey Timberland's. She looked fly but casual. She wore her  hair into a bun.

" Myla !" She heard a voice yell from the other side of the bed room door.

" Eve is that you ?" Myla answered.

Eva walked into the room with her big shades on in her pink and grey Varsity jacket, grey one piece body suit and all pink Timberland's.

" Bitch you tryna match my fly !" Eva joked looking at Myla as she put on her lip gloss. They always matched on some days without even trying.

Myla laughed remembering how outspoken Eva was.

" I'm glad your dressed. Let's go shopping." Eva smiled from ear to ear.

Myla checked her purse to see a stack of money , wondering how it got there she knew Sosa did it. Something he always did.

While Eve and Myla was out at the mall Myla had to ask.

" Where have you been the past few days ?" Myla asked looking at the heels displayed in the boutique.

" Umm with Malik."

" Your baby daddy right ? The one you hate ?" Myla asked sarcastically knowing how much beef they had.

" Just figuring out this coparenting. Anyway what's up with you and Sosa ?"

" How you know we back talking? " Myla was caught off guard.

" Girl the streets be talking." Eve laughed.

" He wants us to pick up where we left off, where ever the hell that was." Myla rolled her eyes but smiled to herself thinking about her baby.

" Just be careful." Eva mumbled.

" What you mean ?" Myla once again was caught off guard.

Eva laughed. " Girl I'm just playing. He loves you go for it. Have you had any bad flash backs? "

" Last night i had a flash back of me and Sosa. One minute we was all good and then he snapped. It scared me." She shook her head. " At first I just wasn't sure if with him was where I wanted to be anymore. Ya know ? I have little flash backs of us and its like the more I see him the more they get darker. But today he showed up at the hotel, i have no idea how he got in but he brought me all my clothes and he wants to take me to miami. He told me he was suffocating basically with the thought of me being gone. " she took a deep breath. " I'm falling for him all over again. I'm trying to really just figure out what happened, if  my accident was really just an acci -"

" Girl how you like this dress ?" Eva said interrupting Myla.

" Its sexy, where are you going?" Myla looked at the dark blue bra and pantie set along with the lace dress to match.

" Out ." Eve smiled strutting her way over to the check out line. Myla followed not buying anything because she had enough clothes at the hotel suite.

Myla and Eve headed to a restaurant once they were done shopping. After ordering their drinks they continued their conversation.

" Remember that time in 11th grade that one bitch Tyesha stepped to you?" Eve laughed. " Girl she thought it was gone be a one on one fight !"

" Ain't no ones bih !" Myla chimed in laughing.

" Or that time we had that sleep over at your moms house and we snuck out your window to go to the drive in with Sosa and Malik?"

" Oh my gawd girl we almost got caught." Myla laughed. " I got one ... That night at prom when we lost our virginitys ." Myla whispered.

" We both were so nervous. I was the only one that ended up pregnant though." Eve became silent. " We are still young , I love Jr. with all of me but his father just such a hoe. All he does is cheat and I never leave because you know I know how it is growing up with out a father. I don't want Jr to be like that. Malik's a okay father but just unfaithful. No matter how many times he hurts me, i just can't help but crave his presence or touch. " Eve took a deep breath.

" Damn, your a fool in love." Was all Myla could say. " At the end of the day you have to do what's best for Jr. And if being with him isn't healthy for you then move on. But if Malik is a good father don't keep Jr. away from him. "

Eva nodded taking in Myla's advice as she paused.

" Let's get ready to go." Eve said as the both got up leaving a tip.

They pulled off riding back to the hotel as they continued to reminisce.

" Remember that time we helped Sosa and Malik set up that nigga Richard. They was so determined to have it all and we did just about anything they asked." Eva and Myla laughed.

Myla paused...