~Life Rp!~

{This RP takes place in New York City!}

So your basically a average teen who lives in New York City!

-Form-

Name:
Age: ( has to be at least 14-17)
Personality: (can't be a loner, Mean, teen!)
Crush: ???
Friends:
Race:
Skin color:
Looks: ( if you have a pic of your character skip this!)
Girly or tomboy: (skip if your a guy!)

________

Mine looks like..

Name: Kelsie London "Angel"
Age: 16
Personality: British, Pretty, Nice, loyal, Kind heart, Fast learner, Hip-hop Dancer, Singer, Perfectionist, Smart, intelligent, Humble and Generous.
Crush: OPEN!!
Friends: Popular
Race: Mixed & British!
Skin color: Mixed!
Looks: (Pic! :3)
Tomboy a little...

Kelsie grew up in England, she is a Hip hop Dancer who attend Oak Floresta Highschool. When she was first born, she would get whatever she wanted. Her parents were filthy rich. When she got older, her parents started to share there money with her. As she got older, her career's have been a huge success, she's a Singer and a Hip-hop dancer. She is very intelligent when it comes to math and science. She is 16 and her birthday is on Christmas. She gets girly from times when she's Snapchatting and tweeting.

{ Boy Scenario 1} You saw Kelsie at the park, as you  tried talking to her you made a foal of yourself

{ Boy Scenario 1} You saw Kelsie at the park, as you  tried talking to her you made a foal of yourself. As you got her attention, she giggled a bit and helped you up. You?

{Boy scenario 2 } You were a Dancer- You had dance class, You decided to practice the moves before the choreographer Comes in. As you practiced, you saw Kelsie Slayying the moves. You blushed a bit looking away as you tripped. She was wearing...

As you Continued dancing she walked towards you as she saw you having trouble with the moves

{Scenario 1} you were I'm collage, You were roomies with kelsie! She was the most popular girl in school. As you waited for your Dorm Roomie you Started to unpack, it was your first year so far. As you faced the door-- You saw the door handle turn. You ran up to Kelsie and hugged her. "Are you my roommate?" She said with her British accent. "Yes! I am!" You replied. As you jumped up I'm down your coffee spills on her shirt. You???