Hell, he hadn't even killed – yet.

Blake was currently looking outside of the picture window, looking at his next target; the garage. A good crash was always fun, especially when driving a fancy car. The porsh would do the deed just fine, or maybe the jag. The beast within him was having no troubles picturing some other kind of wrath perfectly, and it was all he could do not to succumb right away to that dark side of him... but he needed to do some things first, like explaining what was going on to Felicity, and making Maria forget, before he ever were to let himself get lost into oblivion.

As much as he wanted to, or tried to, he couldn't bring himself to ignore her presence. How could he? She was his mate for heaven's sake.

'Might as well get this, whatever this is, over with,' Blake mused, his eyes narrowing at the prospect of having to confront her one more time, to affect a non-felt insouciance and portray, to the perfection, the indifferent cold vampire he knew he could be.

"What brings you here?" His voice was firm, formal and even. And he could have winced when he heard her gulp down her fear, her dread; but he was not to be softened. This was what she wanted after all.

"You've misunderstood things, Blake," Maria whispered softly, looking longingly at his back.

As if feeling her gaze upon him, he straightened up a little bit before turning around to face her.

"Have I now?" He had this rictus plastered on his face, it was very infuriating. He seemed arrogantly confident. His eyes narrowed at her, impatiently waiting for a response, as if trying to tell her he had other things to do.

She stepped in the living-room cautiously, trying to close the distance between them, for what she could not explain in words could be expressed by acts.

His figure blurred and he disappeared from where he was. Maria's eyes widened at the display of vampiric speed, and she was soon gasping when his face was mere inches from hers.

« Au risque de me répéter; qu'est-ce qui t'amène ici? » He iced out, his eyes coldly surveying her, his mouth a hard thin line. (At the risk of repeating myself; what brought you here?)

« Tyler est un ami, rien de plus. » She told him firmly, her head held high, her chin jutted in defiance, her eyes all but spitting fire. (Tyler is a friend, nothing more.)

« A t'entendre parler avec Felicity ce matin, on pourrait facilement croire le contraire. » He countered, his face inching a bit closer to hers, to the point where she felt his breath fade on her skin. It made her skin tingle with excitement, her whole body becoming aware of him. (Hearing you speaking with Felicity this morning, one could easily think otherwise.)

Her breath caught in her throat. It was no easy matter, admitting one's feelings, but it had to be done. There was no way out of it... or this might be the end of everything, and they hadn't even begun.

« J'étais bouleversée, à vrai dire... mais dussai-je te perdre, je serai dévastée. Je n'aime que toi. » No matter how hushed her voice came out, afraid as she was of rejection, her stare didn't waver. She didn't fail to keep her orbs fixed on his. (I was upset, to be honest. However; should I ever lose you, I would be devastated. I only love you.)

He recoiled, a bit taken aback at the unexpected confession. His tense dark features seemed to relax slightly, but before she could even blink, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. The torment wasn't over yet.

"Blasphemy!" He accused her, his voice hard.

She took a deep breath, mentally encouraging herself. 'Here goes nothing!' she thought grimly.

"No matter how unfit I know I am for you, no matter how unworthy I know I am of you," she confessed in a strangely strong even voice, "I love you!" It wasn't all that hard to proclaim the undeniably overwhelming love she felt for him again. After muttering it one first time, she could now go on for rounds.

She allowed all of her shields to drop, letting her eyes express the entangled mess of emotions she was enduring within her, and then felt a single tear fall down her cheeks, leaving a hot trail on its tail.

Soon, a thumb gently wiped it away, stroking her face absent-mindedly.

"It is I who is unworthy of you, cara." Finally came his sweet relieving retort, shaking his head slightly. His usually forest green eyes, now darkened, were staring intensely at her. They told her everything she needed to know, and that was enough – for the time being.

A wide grin broke through his grim features before his lips finally captured hers in a sizzling kiss.

Maria moaned at the feeling, allowing him entrance to her wet cavern and he surely did not hesitate. Her tongue came out to play with his, shyly at first, then more insistently, fighting for dominance. Naturally, he had the upper hand.

His strong arms encircled her waist, his hands were soon touching, caressing whatever they found. Having a tight hold on her hips, he sat her awkwardly on the sofa that was still lying upside down.

He stepped in between her open legs, before trailing kisses down her throat, allowing her to take in a much needed breath. She was panting and shamelessly grinding against him, her mind set on one thing only – fulfillment.

He soon found her sweet spot, and upon hearing her moan, he smirked in triumph. He sucked on that delicate skin, making her arch up, wanting more – always more.

"Mine," he claimed upon finishing his marking-the-territory session, while possessively kneading her breasts, the evidence of his desire poking her clothed secret entrance.

Her hands went to his neck and she was soon bringing his lips back to hers. After sharing a surprisingly much more passionate kiss then the latter, she finally eased his remaining doubts, "Yes, only yours."

His hold tightened on her hips, and he growled out the words, "I think it's about time I claim what is mine."

"At last!" She murmured against his neck, breathlessly, internally rejoicing at the idea of getting her wicked way with her devastatingly sexy vampire.

His deep chuckle rang like melody to her ears, and he was soon speeding them out of the living-room, into his dark sanctuary.

........................................................................................

I Hope you'll enjoy the sequel... Blake and Maria's journey is yet to be finished ;)

Did you like it? Hate it? love it? make sure to let me know; I love your comments. 

CHAPTER 2 WHICH IS ONLY SMUT IS IN A STORY OF ITS OWN (it's called AUB's RESTRICTED CHAPTER). READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Until next time,

tk cr xoxo

La_Rose_Semsem