Vernon groaned, "Seungkwan! I've just came back after drying myself and looked wh-".

I took a step back while laughing as Seungkwan attacked Vernon again.

"Don't flirt with Younghee,Vernon!",Seungkwan pulled out his tongue and ran away as he saw Vernon started to ran towards him.

I smiled and continue drinking the lemonade from the can, I turned to my left side and saw Wonwoo walking towards the area I'm standing while drying his hair with the towel that were arranged by the maids.

I secretly checked him out, from his wet hair down to his eyebrows, to his eyes, his nose, his soft looking lips and down to his wet t-shirt.

I immediately looked away before I could actually see his body from the wet-see through t-shirt.

Snap out of it,Younghee. Don't check him out! Eventhough this is probably the only chance you get but control yours-

I snapped out of my thoughts as Wonwoo waved his face infront of my face, I blinked and looked at him with a confused face.

"You should change your shirt,Younghee. Clean yourself and change into a warm and dry clothes, Let's not get you sick.", I slowly nodded and walked inside the house from the back door.

I slowly turned my head to looked at Wonwoo, he's still staring at me and winked as he saw me looking at him.

I turned away from him and quickly walked inside resulting my shoulder to bump onto the wall, I cursed at the wall and shut the door as I heard Wonwoo's deep laughter.

Great.

----

I tied my hair on a high ponytail as I dried it. I looked at my reflection as I saw myself had it's colour back. My sliver green eyes are glowing like how it used to be and my lips aren't pale anymore.

All because of the boys helping me.

I smiled as I remember back all the things we did, like walking in the garden, watching movies together, playing some games in the game room, cooking and baking some stuffs and we even when to the karaoke room to have some fun.

I chuckled onto myself as I remember after the day we spent at the karaoke room, Dokyeom and Seungkwan cracked their voices and they had to talked more less than they used to and believe me,after they're throat were okay, they kept talking on stop.

I'm a little bit disappointed because Woozi and Joshua weren't able to joined us, Seungcheol would always search for them and even if they joined us, they would always be careful with their surroundings rather than totally having fun.

I sighed and get up from my make-up chair, I don't really have that much make-up but we all called it a make-up table if you used it to fixed your appearance.

My legs were tired after alot of running today, I jump and lay flatly on the bed and rolled on my back to get comfortable.

I stared up at the ceiling as I soon found myself getting sleepy.

I yawned and thought about taking a nap, I'm sure no one will be bother about it.

-----

Woozi's pov:

Joshua, Jeonghan and I were inside Seungcheol's hyung study room. He called upon us, telling us he had to go somewhere.