Chapter Thirty-Six.

Start from the beginning

I nodded and wiped my tears,I gave Soonyoung a small smile. "It's okay,Soonyoung. It's my fault anyway,I let go someone who I never thought might be important to me.."

I walked passed him as I hold my tears, Soonyoung grabbed my hand and I turned around,"We are going to the treehouse after this..I..I'll let you come out to releve yourself and told Younghee the truth..Because if you do it after she's fully recovered,It might turned her back..so I think it's best now.."

I squeezed Soonyoung's hand,thanking him silently. "But..if Younghee isn't ready..Then,You have to go.."

"And if she forgive me..I won't let her go..not anymore".

Soonyoung nodded and let go off my hand.

"Meet you there and don't..mess up..and be prepared for the others though...It's best for them to know it from you..not me..",I nodded.

Soonyoung walked away from me and went back to the others.

I looked at Younghee, I promise I won't mess up.

----

Younghee's pov:

After Soonyoung went back from the house,Dokyeom said we should go to the treehouse before the sunset.

"We used to watched it everyday..It's seriously beautiful and it made your stress go away",Dokyeom smiled at me as we stand up.

We walked by the pathway that leads up to the treehouse, I looked at Soonyoung who was acting weird.

His eyes seems abit red after he gets back to us, did something happened in the house or on his way back?

Soonyoung saw me looking at him, he gave me a small smile before skipping his way to me.

"Younghee..You know that we will protect you right?",I slowly nodded and Soonyoung smiled.

Seungkwan pushed Soonyoung away and hold my hand. "Hello,Younghee",I chuckled at his silliness.

"Hello too",Seungkwan his sparks an emotions as his smiled.

We enjoyed walking through the forest as we reached the treehouse, slowly each one of us climb up the stairs.

I was the second person to climb up,Jun reached out a hand and I grabbed it.

I straighten up myself and I immediately walked towards the balcony. I smiled as I saw how beautiful the view are,it never stopped me from loving it.

Wind are blowing and I hugged myself,A blanket wrapped around me and I saw Minghao standing beside me.

I thanked him and hold the blanket tighter.

"Younghee..",I turned to looked at Wonwoo.

"I know it might be rebeling some rules but..soon after this do you want to phone your parents?",my eyes widen as Wonwoo mentioned my parents.

I smiled brightly but soon after,the dream that I've been having in the dungeon came back to me,I gasped as I hold my chest.

The boys ran towards me as I struggled to breath, "-hee...Ple-..take a deep bre-.."

I couldn't heard properly and my vision went blur because of the tears in my eyes.

Someone hugged me and whispered words in my ear,I fisted on the person's shirt as I slowly calm down.

He wipes my tears,I looked at Soonyoung who asked me if I was alright.

Shoul I tell them about my dream?