Chapter 37: Across The 2nd Dimension

This idea for this chapter was requested by: jubie1234 . So thanks again!!
A/N: So this is a 3 and 1/2 part story. And this Special is until the Chapter 40.
So Enjoy!!
----------------------------------

Phineas and Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension

Your POV

Oh yeah!

After a bad bad thing that happened to my at Paris, I'm finally back at Danville.

I still can't believe that I met Ladybug and Chat Noir!

They are so cute together. Like they are so powerful.

Ok. Let me just think about the Last Days of Summer at Danville.

So, I think I only have 8 or 9 days left till I could get back to New York and have a new school to enroll at Paris.

I just wanna spend more days with all of them. But, summer is almost over. I can't just turn back the time and reverse all the bad things that happened to me this summer.

Well, all I do was sit still and look pretty today. I wonder what's in store for Phineas and Ferb's inventions.

And I peaked through the window. And I see them having fun with Perry. And they are like playing a Platyball Baseball game.

And Phineas suddenly rejoiced after he got a strike on Platyball Baseball. I'm so happy for him.

And Bufford and Baljeet entered the backyard. Bringing a baseball ball. Yah, that ball is making me confused.

And finally, Isabella entered with her full smile.

I wonder what occasion happened today.

Phineas' POV

It's Perry's 5th Anniversary living with us.

I wouldn't forget the day we got him. We just wanna have fun and play with him everyday.

I just remembered the first day that we got him as a pet.

Flashback..

Phineas' POV

Gonna have a new pet!!

Me and Ferb are so excited!

We go on a pet shop named "OWCA Pet Shop".

When we entered, there were so many pets.

There's dog, there's cat, there's many fishes.

The dog was looking at me and the cat was looking at Ferb. I don't know about Candace. No pet is looking to her.

Until Dad saw a cute, cute blue pet that looks like a beaver.

And this blue pet has his eyes looking at both of us. It is so amazing.

"Hey, Madam! We want to adopt this blue pet here."Dad said

"So you want to adopt the platypus?"she said

"Yes. Yes we do."Dad answered

We finally got the platypus and named him.

But suddenly we changed his name to Perry.

Back To Present..