"You didn't care to much when I told you about Faith and you didn't seem to care about Precious either" she shrugs "if you didn't want to be her father then you should have just said. You had no problem saying that with Faith or Danny... that's what I called him by the way... but instead you just did the same thing she did" she frowns scrunches her face at me. "And I'm truly sorry for what I did that day"

"You had no right to take her from me"

"I know an I'm sorry" I mumble looking at the ground. "If you were truly sorry then you'd make them give her back to me"

"I can't do that. I can't just take her from them. Even if I wanted to" I shake my head. "Sure you can. You could admit Faith forged my signature and then the court's will have to make them give her back. She's MY baby. It's not fair" she says and I don't answer her for a moment.

"It wouldn't be fair on Precious either. I'm sorry, but I can't just pick her up and take her away from everything she knows. She's so happy and Faith and Michael give her all the love and care any child could ever want and she loves them, just as much as they love her. After all this time, you can't expect them to just hand her back, like she was just something they borrowed. It doesn't work like that"

"But she ours! How could you just sit back and watch another man raise your daughter and how are you gonna be when she starts talking and calling him daddy and not you?"

"She calls Michael dada all the time. It was her first word" I mumble. "She said her first word?" She mutters and I nod. "She's a real daddy's girl" I mumble "but it feels good when I hear her say it to him and I see the way him and Faith are with her. Because I can see how much they love her. Their her parents. Not us"

"But..."

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I truly am, but I can't take Precious away from them" I cut her off and she doesn't say anything. "I have to go" I mutter getting up. "Wait! You can't just leave me in here!"

"I have to go, I'll come back. I just..."

"But I still need to talk to you about my mom and..."

"I have to go. I can't take any..."

"Your running out on me again?" She cuts me off. "No. I just need to get my head around all this and.."

"But wait! You have to..."

"I'm sorry" I cut her off and quickly leave, not able to handle anymore information"

****
Michael's POV

"And that's why I hate interviews" Faith sighs heavily as we get back into the dressing room. "I think mommy's getting cranky" I chuckle, taking Precious from her. "I just hate when people ask stupid question like 'so you both still together?' Duh! We just told you that and the big fat baby bump I have should be a big enough hint!"

"Your so cute when you get mad" I coo playfully and peck her lips. And she sighs heavily "I'm sorry. I'm getting all whiney again aren't I?"

"Yeah" I smile through pursed lips. "It's fine, I understan it's just your hormones" I smile "don't worry yourself about it. you only got a few months left" I reassure her and she smile slightly.

It does get kind of annoying when Faith gets all whiney and hormonal, but I can tell she's started getting really uncomfortable and tiered, so I've been trying my best to ignore her when she gets all snippy with me for stupid stuff and have just been trying my best to keep her relaxed, which is pretty much all I can do anyway since she's 7 months pregnant. It's not like I can just tell her to shut up and deal with it.

*
We pull up outside our house and see Jackie waiting at the gates.

"So how've you guys been?"

"We're doing good, how's thing's with you?" I ask and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I um... I went to see Julie today and..."

"YOU WHAT!?" Faith snaps cutting him. "You really need to calm down"

"Why would you go to her after what she did!?" She snaps in a slightly softer tone, but still pretty pissed. "She said she needed to speak to me about something and I wasn't sure if I should go at first but...  she told me something and it's really important you hear it" he says in a serious tone a tells us about the whole conversation.

"And you believe that?" I ask skeptically "She sounded pretty genuine and..."

"Did she sound genuine when she attacked my grandma and threaten to kill her?" Faith cuts in "She what!?" Jackie gasps. "I guess she forget to tell you the part when my grandma went to visit her and my mom flipped out and attacked and and threatened to kill her"

"She didn't say anything about Emily going to visit her, just what she told me about the baby"
"If that was true then why would she allow Emily around Faith as a baby? We've been to her house and she has a whole bunch of photos with her as a baby and that doesn't explain her pushing me in front of a car when I was a little kid" I point out and he sighs  heavily an doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I honestly don't know what to think anymore"

"I don't wanna believe my mom would do something like that either, but from everything you just said. It sounds like she's just trying to use you to try and get Precious back from us" Faith says nervously. "Which I told her was never going to happen, but what she told me does sound possible and would explain why she buried Danny at that cabin"

"She named him?" Faith mutters and he nods. "I don't know about all the other stuff and what she says doesn't explain why she did what she did to Michael or about letting Emily near you if she knew what she was capable of, but I do think she could be telling the truth"

"And what if she's not? What if she's just lying to get herself out of trouble and to mess with our heads again. It wouldn't be the first time she's played mind games with us all" Faith points out. "Maybe you could go and see your mom and you can decide for yourself" he suggest and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I don't know if I can" she mutters, shaking her head. "Well you don't have to decide right now. I've said what came here to say and i'll leave you guys to talk about it in private and let you both decide for yourself what you wanna do"