"You filthy bastard! Just you wait! I'll get out of here again, I swear it! And when I do, I'm going to kill you and your filthy slut!" He shouted, his voice echoing through the holding area.

"Shut up," Rhea snapped from her cell, leaning closer to the bars, narrowing her eyes past her matted hair, "The rest of us have headaches, you impudent brat." Epimetheus spat in her direction.

"Epimetheus," Iapetus all, but roared, "Heel!" Despite the rage in Epimetheus's eyes, his instinct caused him to back down at his father's ferocious order. He crept back to the corner so he could sit beside Prometheus.

"What are you doing here, boy?" Iapetus sneered at Hannibal, who turned his eyes to him.

"Yes, you look quite pampered by your whore." Clymene agreed with a curled lip of repungence. I scanned her up and down, looking unimpressed on purpose and making her grit her teeth with malice. Hannibal ignored her, looking directly at Iapetus.

"I have taken your title," He stated, making Iapetus narrow his eyes dangerously, "Hades allows me to live. And that has given me the chance to take what you have never given me and that is the title of a Titan and a plane to rule over, but it is as I will it."

"And what are you now? The Titan of bad fashion sense?" Iapetus mocked. I glared at him.

"I wouldn't be talking, asshole. You're the one wearing a tattered shirt and no pants." I threw back at him. Iapetus's eyes glowed, but I didn't show a lick of fear. Hannibal gave my hand a squeeze that instantly calmed me down as he looked back at Iapetus.

"I am Hannibal," He said firmly, "The Titan of mortality and curses. And the next time your sons decide to escape from here, know that they will never return. Because I will be handing them over to the god Alexion, god killer, who will be more than happy to rip their hearts from their chests and feed them to you as you rot in your prison." Iapetus fumed and bashed his fist against the wall, but it didn't do a thing, not even dent it in. Hannibal lifted my hand to his cheek, turning to face me with a smile that made my heart sing.

"And while they suffer in their cells, I will finally have what I've wanted my entire life," He told me gently, kissing me on the lips and sending warmth through my veins, "I will have love." I kissed him back eagerly, then turned to Iapetus, who was sneering at us. I stuck my tongue out at him, taking Hannbial's hand in mine.

"Come on, Hannibal. Let's leave these assholes to sit in their cells for the rest of eternity while we have a fuck fest with pizza."

"Yes, sir."

The guards, who had been trying not to smirk the entire time, finally did so as Iapetus roared angrily, but he could do nothing as he was chained back from the bars, powers useless and only his screams of white hot rage as we were led out of the Titan's lair and back into Tartarus.

"You're lucky he's behind bars," Hannibal told me, "He could've hurt you."

"Oh, please. Did you see him? He had as much meat on his bones as a Thanksgiving turkey... after the dinner." I added. Hannibal smiled at that. I couldn't resist the urge of making a girly squeal of excitement as I pinched at his cheeks and he grimaced, because he always made a face when I did that, but I simply couldn't resist.

"Agh! Your smile is just so perfect! Oh my god! Smile more!" I gushed. Hannibal smiled again, a reaction to my overreaction. The guards rolled their eyes, but we hardly paid any attention as we left Tartarus, saying our goodbyes to the door keeper, Diodorus, before heading to the staircase. From there, we teleported to our penthouse in Styx.

Hannibal went off to make us dinner while I took a seat at the bar to admire him and the way his muscles bulged whenever he moved. It made me lick my lips hungrily, but I didn't jump him.