Confession

vvv

Maka's P.O.V

"S, Soul" I shouted as Papa Handed soul Arachne's soul. "Maka" Soul murmured, as he turned back into a human. "We, we finally did it!" He danced around before finally eating it. He was right we finally completed our goal. Soul moaned as he transformed into a death scythe.

*** So Maka now that I am a death scythe and both you and I have graduated from the academy what should we do now." Soul said disappointingly looking down at his feet. "Will you stop being my partner now I'm Lord Death's weapon." Shocked I slapped him across the face and yelled "Of course we will still be partners. Idiot I want to stay with you forever. I promise I won't leave you ok!" Soul started to cry as the red mark on his face got brighter. "Soul I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking." I whispered raising my hand to his cheek only for him to push it away. He ran off down the street and turned into an alleyway. I ran around death city to try and find him but he was nowhere. Walking home looking at my feet hoping I could find Soul on the way back I felt a nasty, despicable soul. I looked up and shouted angrily "PAPA, WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He looked hurt when he asked "whoa, whoa steady what's the matter you look hurt and sad, did you have another fight with Soul." I turned and walked a different direction home.

I arrived at the door and wanted to take a bath strait away. I was soaked it was pouring pretty hard and I was worried about soul but my plans were cancelled when I found out Blair was in the bath. So I got a towel and dried off then went to bed. I was half asleep when I heard soul shouting through the place "Maka where are you? Come on I don't have all night!" I was now awake but still pretended to be asleep when the door creaked open. "Maka, oh you're sleeping. Well I'm not going to say this again so i'm sorry for running off on you." He said sighing. About 5 minutes later I started to doze off again when he must have realised I was wet. He looked at me with sadness and said "Sorry you're all wet." I started to shiver as I tucked my head further down in the blankets I had almost fell asleep when I felt the blankets raise I turned shocked. It was Soul getting into my bed! "Umm Soul you do realise I was awake the whole time." He looked at me and started to blush while tucking his head under the pillows.

I awoke to Soul trying to hug me but Blair was pushing him into her boobs. "Blair I will freaking kill you!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed. Blair dropped soul and looked shocked. I looked down to see my singlet had come off while I had been asleep. Soul sat up only to see me standing there with only my bra and biking shorts on. I covered my chest with my arms as soul fainted from a nose bleed.

Later that night I was cooking dinner when Soul came through the front door. "Yo Maka what's for dinner." Soul whimpered impatiently. "AH!" I scream as soul startled me and hot Bolognese went all over me. "Hot, hot ow, ow!" soul helped me clean up and cook dinner again Halfway during dinner Soul blushed as he slowly blurted out "So... Maka...um.... can I sleep with you again....tonight?" I looked up in shock. Soul must of realised I had started blushing as his face went redder than before. So I replied "Su... sure I mean if Blair doesn't come in early in the morning again." I stared over at her eating her fish. "Maka, I won't don't worry have all the fun you want!" Soul and I looked blankly at each other than back to her "What kind of fun do you mean?!?" We said in perfect tone speed and sound. Soul, Blair and I were watching 'Halloween' seeing as it was Halloween. The movie was R so Papa was there too. He had a bruise on his head at the end of it because of, "Maka Chop!!" I screamed as I smacked papa with another book. "Maka what was that for." He said softly as I raised the book from his head. "Hitting on the girls in the movie!" "Well then what was with all that hugging with Soul? Hmm!" "Papa it was a horror movie I could barely watch it so I hid my face I his chest that's all!" "But Maka I was next to you too!" I stomped away to my room and got dressed for bed. As I was climbing under the blankets I heard the door creak open. "Hey Maka your creepy dad is gone. He stormed off crying. Wait you're going to bed already."

He said disappointed looking down at me in the bed tucking my head under the cover further. "Come on stop playing around I know you're not asleep. I'm not falling for that again." He yelled quietly getting into the bed with me. "W, what are you doing!' I said freaking out. "Well isn't it obvious getting into bed with you, you said I could sleep with you tonight."

He was now under the blankets hugging me. His arms were so warm so I felt bad for him being the only one not being hugged. So that's what I did I hugged him as his face went red with delight. "So um Soul what do you do at academy as a death scythe." I said as he turned to the door then back. "Well it's not much different than what we did back in the day. All we do is fight evil nothing much." He replied after about 1 minute. I don't remember much after that because I was dozing off but I remember something like "I....you." but I don't remember the middle word much.